Introduce Yourself HERE!
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 5 Average
28-05-2013, 08:32 PM
RE: Introduce Yourself HERE!
(27-05-2013 11:21 AM)Bob Rock Wrote:  hy ppl i am new on forum so some info on me. I am 37 years old male from Croatia like gaming techno music and fishing ( also i like to smoke weed but that is far as i go with opiats had my share of wild things but that is behind me) anyhow i like good ppl and good discusion about all things .

Welcome Bob,
You're not unlike our friend Filox who is also from Croatia and likes a bit of the 'green'! Big Grin
Enjoy your time here Thumbsup

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
Find all posts by this user
28-05-2013, 09:09 PM
(24-05-2013 06:53 AM)Chas Wrote:  I call myself atheist. I lack any belief in any gods. Technically, I am an agnostic atheist as I have no proof that there is no god of any kind.

There is also the 'Dawkins Scale', where 1 = Theist who absolutely knows there is a God to 7 = Atheist who knows absolutely that there is no god.

I'm a 6.999 on the Dawkins Scale.

I'm 6.999 on the Dawkins scale re any creator god of any kind and 7.000 re the specifically defined Gods of any major religions because those are all logically inconsistent hence logically impossible. The creator god is provable to be non-existent in the legal sense beyond a reasonable doubt, but is not logically impossible.

"Heresy makes for progress" - Hypatia Bradlaugh Bonner
[1 Corinthians 13:11] When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things. - The Bible King James Version. See? Even the Bible says "Put me down!" Big Grin
29-05-2013, 05:42 PM
Hi
I'm Harry. It's nice to meet everyone.
29-05-2013, 11:44 PM
Howdy from down under! Been atheist from childhood - only called myself one for 15 years now. Tried to believe a couple times because people i liked or loved believed, but never could swallow it.
I live in syd aust, I'll have been here twelve years on June 1st. Originally from Seattle.
Was a 110 meter high hurdler in college, thus my name.
30-05-2013, 02:18 AM
iam from scotland ,cant ever remember when i believed.
[+] 1 user Likes sean.finny's post
30-05-2013, 05:54 AM
I would have sworn that I was already a member here --- buuut - couldn't log on and when I re registered it said this user name was available. Sooo I think I had Not joined last winter and the screw up is mine. Anywho - hello one and all. Yes
30-05-2013, 08:18 AM
So i'm new here. My name is Wernher. I am 34 years of age, live in the Netherlands (born and lived South African until i was 21), married, have 2 kids aged 4 & 8. I am currently studying electrical engineering and just very recently left my delusional beliefs behind me.
30-05-2013, 12:47 PM
Hi, my name is Scott. I have been an atheist since around the age of puberty (20 years ago). I enjoy listening to the show and though I'd come by the forums and participate in some of the discussions.
31-05-2013, 02:19 AM
Hello fellow Atheists!
I live in the Grand Canyon state of AZ I am a 45 year old mother of 3 kids that I raised as compassionate free thinking people (all atheists). I have been married for 21 years to a man which I turned to the "bright side" aka atheist from his Catholic upbringing now he is a outspoken Atheist more so than my self. I hope to make it to the free thinking convention in UT in 2014. I just read Seth's book Deconverted, which was a anniversary gift from my husband, he knows me so well. I love the joy and humor Seth brings to his podcasts and I thought I would also support TTA website as well.
~~Mar~~
31-05-2013, 03:59 AM
Hello I'm Anias. I live in Northwest Indiana and I've been an Atheist for almost a year now.

Prog rock extraordinaire at your service
Thread Closed