Introduce Yourself HERE!
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 5 Average
31-05-2013, 07:35 PM
RE: Introduce Yourself HERE!
Howdy howdy ho to all those foolish enough to ignore the entrance sign, "All hope abandon ye who enter here." [Image: Tip-Hat.gif] ... bunch of goddam motherfucking heathens.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
31-05-2013, 07:40 PM
(31-05-2013 07:35 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Howdy howdy ho to all those foolish enough to ignore the entrance sign, "All hope abandon ye who enter here." [Image: Tip-Hat.gif] ... bunch of goddam motherfucking heathens.
LOL Interesting add-on there, Girly! Big Grin

Welcome to all the new members! [Image: Tip-Hat.gif]

I just really like that gif, Girly. Angel

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
31-05-2013, 07:57 PM (This post was last modified: 31-05-2013 08:09 PM by GirlyMan.)
(31-05-2013 07:40 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  
(31-05-2013 07:35 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Howdy howdy ho to all those foolish enough to ignore the entrance sign, "All hope abandon ye who enter here." [Image: Tip-Hat.gif] ... bunch of goddam motherfucking heathens.
LOL Interesting add-on there, Girly! Big Grin

Sometimes I gotta leave these little post-it notes around so I remember who I am. ... Is that a bad thing? Should I see a Doctor?

Nah, I'm just fucking with ya. I already see a Doctor. Tongue

#sigh
31-05-2013, 08:29 PM
Hello everyone! I must apologize that i did not as yet read the introductory posts before posting my own. I just want to say a quick introduction before diving in to another forum but I'm sure I'll be meeting you all soon.

Just some random details:
I'm 33 years old, married with a 1 year old son
Raised Roman Catholic, converted to Chrisitianity in my early teens
Had my first doubts in secondary school, moved to closet Deism in College up to a couple of months ago. I'm now an Agnostic Atheist.

That's it. Please forgive the rambling but I think it would help in all future interactions. Have a good one!

Thumbsup
01-06-2013, 04:30 PM
Hi, I'm Harry, my real last name isn't Nostrell, it's close, people make fun of it, so it's kind of become a joke, get it. Nostrell like nostil?
Anyway, I am from Palm Springs CA. and look forward to chatting with you.
I would like to think of myself as funny, so if I say something you dont understand, please do not take it the wrong way.
Thanks
01-06-2013, 04:38 PM
(01-06-2013 04:30 PM)harrynostrell Wrote:  Hi, I'm Harry, my real last name isn't Nostrell, it's close, people make fun of it, so it's kind of become a joke, get it. Nostrell like nostil?
Anyway, I am from Palm Springs CA. and look forward to chatting with you.
I would like to think of myself as funny, so if I say something you dont understand, please do not take it the wrong way.
Thanks

Harry, you might want to go here, under the Normal Threads and check out the more personal introductions that people have made. Might help you relate to the place a bit better. It's great you've found the forum - we are international so you will get a global perspective. Always something interesting being discussed.

Again - welcome. Smile

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
02-06-2013, 10:40 AM
Hello everyone,

I've grown up in a very religiously oppressive part of Virginia. I am 32 and have just recently began to be comfortable calling myself an atheist, but I have yet to say this aloud to anyone. I wanted to seek out an online community where I could share thoughts with like-minded folks.
02-06-2013, 08:24 PM
Hello, how is everyone? I hope to engage in some interesting conversations here. I will respect your opinions, I hope you can respect mine.
But then again, respect is a two way street. We will see what happens. Thanks.
02-06-2013, 11:12 PM
(02-06-2013 08:24 PM)theword Wrote:  Hello, how is everyone? I hope to engage in some interesting conversations here. I will respect your opinions, I hope you can respect mine.
But then again, respect is a two way street. We will see what happens. Thanks.

Your second post. Before anyone has had a chance to interact with you. I'm already entertained by your definition of respect. Laughat

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
03-06-2013, 02:30 AM
Re: Introduce Yourself HERE!
Hi! As you can probably tell by name I am involved with buddhism, but I consider myself an atheist and buddhism merely a lifestyle.
Thread Closed