Welcome adam.
I hope you have a great time here

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Lightvader's post
23-06-2013, 05:51 PM
RE: Introduce Yourself HERE!
Another bald guy from England. Another dire atheist that needs entertaining.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-06-2013, 08:46 PM
(23-06-2013 05:46 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  Welcome adam.
I hope you have a great time here

Thanks a lot Lightvader!! I am sure I will!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-06-2013, 10:38 PM
Hey! I am a newbie Smile.
26 yo grad student. I have been an atheist my whole life, but find that I have to hide it in my profession (healthcare).
Looking forward to chatting with you all!
25-06-2013, 09:10 AM
Hi VioletPA - you won't have to hide here. Maybe you'll discover ways to be more openly neutral about belief, instead of having to hide.

Welcome to the forum. Smile

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
25-06-2013, 09:35 AM
Hi all, I am a 19 years old student from the Netherlands. I grew up in a Christian-family in a little village. First a believed everything and I decided to study everything to be a true christian... But then a discovered all the problems with christianity in my search for the truth. Now I am convinced that a superiour God doesn't exist.
25-06-2013, 09:58 AM
(25-06-2013 09:35 AM)martijndeleeuw Wrote:  Hi all, I am a 19 years old student from the Netherlands. I grew up in a Christian-family in a little village. First a believed everything and I decided to study everything to be a true christian... But then a discovered all the problems with christianity in my search for the truth. Now I am convinced that a superiour God doesn't exist.

The Inferior ones don't either Smile Welcome to the forum.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
25-06-2013, 08:01 PM
Hi, I my name is Daniel I am living in Ga.
25-06-2013, 08:12 PM
My name is Ray Comfort. Good to be here.
Hello. My name is Ray Comfort. I thought I would drop in, say hello and share a thought.

My friend PZ Myers (I hope he doesn't mind me calling him a friend) is thinking that I am going to misrepresent him in the upcoming movie “Evolution vs. God.” He said, “Someday maybe I’ll get to be in a movie in which I’m not selectively edited and misrepresented. It will not be this movie.” I don’t know why he is thinking this way when he hasn't seen the movie. The interview was edited back for the promo, but that’s what you do with promos because they have to be short. But in “Evolution vs. God” PZ gets to talk as much as or even more than anyone in the entire movie. Of course it was “selectively edited.” That’s what editors do. They remove the mundane and irrelevant and select that which is interesting--and a lot of what he said certainly was interesting. When I do interviews I fully expect to be cut back to that which the producers believe is relevant to their theme. After all, it’s their program.

So PZ, you were of course “selectively edited” (as was every person in the movie), but I have to protest when you accuse me of misrepresenting you. That would show a lack of integrity on my part and a disregard for our friendship. I really enjoyed meeting you. It really was an honor, and I would gladly enjoy a meal with you any time you are back in Southern California (at my expense, of course). PZ kindly posted the promo on his page. Sorry, I couldn't post the link. The promo is also on evolutionVsGod dot com :
25-06-2013, 11:00 PM
RE: My name is Ray Comfort. Good to be here.
(25-06-2013 08:12 PM)Ray Comfort Wrote:  Hello. My name is Ray Comfort. I thought I would drop in, say hello and share a thought.

What are the chances that you are *the* actual banana man ? But in the event that you are, welcome to the forum. You have many vocal critics here, it might be nice if you stuck around and gave us some discussion.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
Thread Closed