Introduce Yourself HERE!
Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 5 Average
15-07-2013, 08:10 AM
RE: Introduce Yourself HERE!
Hi! I might as well make my "awaiting moderation" post here. Drinking Beverage

I'm a longtime none, and it's good to find a place for atheists to hang out. I hope to meet all you folks shortly! Thumbsup

If you believe in telekinesis, raise my hand. Dodgy
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Apostate's post
15-07-2013, 07:50 PM
Hello all,
I'm Autumn and I just turned 30 (earlier this year). I find myself at a crossroads in life lately from the "angry atheist" who lashed out at anyone claiming belief (especially in the Christian God) to someone who thinks about what she wants to say before saying it.
I am still angry about a lot of the fallacies I was practically forced to listen to and pressured to believe in when I was growing up, but I am trying not to pour out that anger on everyone either. I am trying to be more skeptical and critical in my thought process, as well as the execution of my actions. I don't want to be a silent atheist, but at the same time, I don't want to run off and crucify someone either.

I look forward to the debates, thoughts, and insights I am sure I'll find here.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Autumn_in_jeans's post
16-07-2013, 02:10 AM
I'm Myshell. I'm a teenage girl from Denver, Colorado. My family is religious (and borderline racist) ,but the concept of God hasn't made sense to me for as long as I can remember ; although I didn't really start being vocal about my Atheism until this January. My family isn't the most accepting of it and the fact that I'm the only non-religious person in the family makes it kind of harder. Anyway, It's pretty cool to have found this community of people who hold beliefs similar to mine. Peace.
16-07-2013, 05:18 PM
Hi there, I am Chris, an ambulance worker (EMT) in the UK. Catholic by upbringing but long time atheist and become more Skeptical and adamant over the last few years. I also have ADHD and have an interest in the links between atypical neurology and atheism/faith as I have yet to meet another ADHD person who has any religion. I am also a huge fan of Richard Dawkins, James 'the amazing' Randi, the late GREAT Christopher Hitchens and of course Seth. Who's blogcasts keep me sane on my frequent drives down to London. lol
16-07-2013, 11:11 PM
17-07-2013, 06:24 AM

I'm a 45 year old from Nottingham.

My hobbies include, drinking lots of Vodka, playing loud rock music, and annoying religious types on Facebook.

It's realise I should get out more, but I'm 'Living the dream...'
[+] 1 user Likes EnigmaVariation's post
17-07-2013, 09:52 AM
Hi im Z, i dont really consider myself an atheist per say, i just dont believe in religion Wink. If i'm kicked out of here well, no worries, Stephen King and Anne Rice will always keep me company. I'm from Trinidad and Tobago, for those of you that dont know where that is, google maps is useful so use it Cool. Under the laws of my nation i am obligated to state that I am married, folks if you havent done this yet DO NOT DO IT.
On the upside I gave birth to three wonderful gremlins. My kids are hilarious. All in all i regret nothing....prolly cause i done almost anything i ever wanted to do.

peace out krackaz Thumbsup
[+] 1 user Likes trinizanette's post
17-07-2013, 05:33 PM
Hi, I'm Simon and I'm a 21 years old university student in Montreal. I finally decided to check what the TTA forums were about. I've always been an atheist and I used to sincerely believe 95% of the world was too, even when I was in a christian secondary school. Listening to TTA really opened my eyes about the fact that we're still a minority in North America, and I've started to gorge myself with atheist content (still not enough, if you ask me). I'm usually quite shy (even on the Internet), but tend to become very very very very vocal when I decide it's time to give my opinion (I'm also a non-invasive grammar freak)... I tend to tell my whole life when I'm asked about why I think certain things are a certain way, that's why I had to erase the sprouts of unending lines I was about to start here and there in this simple message meant to introduce myself.
So... Yeah, hello. Tongue

17-07-2013, 07:10 PM
Re: Introduce Yourself HERE!
Hello all new to this forum.. From nyc. Raised catholic tried Christianity only to suppress my hunger to need something only to find that I believe God is just me. I am God. I LOOK TO ME for comfort and life experience for answers.
17-07-2013, 07:17 PM
Welcome all. Dog rest your souls.

Thread Closed