Introduce Yourself HERE!

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 5 Average
18-07-2013, 10:09 AM
RE: Introduce Yourself HERE!
(17-07-2013 10:24 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Of course Alabama puts the emphasis on the ham. Why? It the fattiest part of the name. Big Grin

Just kidding, I'm from the fat state of TN. Welcome.

All this talk about ham makes me hungry Drooling, some green eggs would go really well with Ham, US or UK grade Idea
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes trinizanette's post
19-07-2013, 02:50 AM
Hi,

The name is James been an atheist for about 6 years not really open about it since it always seems a little pushy or in your face when ever i say I'm an atheist so i tend to keep to myself about everything except towards close friends and family.

"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
19-07-2013, 01:37 PM
I'm an American high school student. I've been Atheist/agnostic since here recently. Even as a Christian, I still had a lot of doubts, and I always respected others opinions. I kinda believed but at the same time shared my doubts with my close friends. It's more of a personalized belief.
Recently, I decided that enough's enough, and to stop kidding with myself. I don't believe in God.
That's it.

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? -Epicurus
[+] 1 user Likes loganbeaupre's post
19-07-2013, 01:43 PM
(19-07-2013 01:37 PM)loganbeaupre Wrote:  I'm an American high school student. I've been Atheist/agnostic since here recently. Even as a Christian, I still had a lot of doubts, and I always respected others opinions. I kinda believed but at the same time shared my doubts with my close friends. It's more of a personalized belief.
Recently, I decided that enough's enough, and to stop kidding with myself. I don't believe in God.
That's it.

Welcome to the most distrusted group in America. Be prepared to be hated.

We haz cookiez. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
21-07-2013, 06:49 AM
Finally, I am happy to be a member. Thanks
21-07-2013, 12:24 PM
Welcome to all our newcomers!

Take a look around, kind of like family here...we have all types...you'll figure out soon enough who the crazy uncle(s) is/are. Dodgy

Dive in and join us. Big Grin

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
21-07-2013, 02:06 PM
"Thinking", I sure as hell hope so. Is there such a place in the internet where people engage in discussions of ideas of the rational, critical thinking, logic using type? Please let it be so. I'd very muck like to have my disappointment and disillusionment lifted. I'll start by reading and see if I can answer this for myself.

Thanks.
21-07-2013, 02:24 PM
Welcome Gallstones...

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
21-07-2013, 02:29 PM
(21-07-2013 02:06 PM)Gallstones Wrote:  "Thinking", I sure as hell hope so. Is there such a place in the internet where people engage in discussions of ideas of the rational, critical thinking, logic using type? Please let it be so. I'd very muck like to have my disappointment and disillusionment lifted. I'll start by reading and see if I can answer this for myself.

Thanks.

On occasion, we accidentally have a meaningful discussion. Welcome. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-07-2013, 04:34 PM
Introduce Yourself HERE!
(21-07-2013 02:06 PM)Gallstones Wrote:  "Thinking", I sure as hell hope so. Is there such a place in the internet where people engage in discussions of ideas of the rational, critical thinking, logic using type? Please let it be so. I'd very muck like to have my disappointment and disillusionment lifted. I'll start by reading and see if I can answer this for myself.

Thanks.

Be sure to check out the Staring at Women's Breasts thread!

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My