Introduce Yourself HERE!
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 5 Average
12-08-2013, 03:40 PM
RE: Introduce Yourself HERE!
Hey Guys Smile
I just registered to the forum in order to find some people with some similar sets of mind.

My name is Alex. I'm a soon-to-be 19 year-old from Germany and I hope to meet some other people from Germany here.

I spent 10 months in Tennessee from August '11 to June '12 which was the turning point for me from an unpracticing catholic who didn't really believe to an atheist who is very open and comfortable with his nonbelieve.
I was not raised strictly and my family is only mildly catholic, my sister in fact is also an atheist.
I have friends who are atheists and/or sceptics but I look for people that are actively involved in an online community.

If a german person reads this, send me a PM.

May you be touched by his noodly appendage!
Find all posts by this user
13-08-2013, 12:23 AM
Hey, Dena here. I'm a 31 year old, married Zoology grad student. I identity as a "Jewish Humanist".
13-08-2013, 11:02 AM
I am a 39 year old woman from Oregon. I am the victim of childhood indoctrination, although I "saw the light" around age 30 (it was a process.) I am a clinical psychologist, and want to become active in the community, hopefully contributing some of my knowledge of the brain and "programming" to help "deprogram" those that are in need or want of doing so.
13-08-2013, 11:56 AM
(13-08-2013 11:02 AM)cbenham Wrote:  I am a 39 year old woman from Oregon. I am the victim of childhood indoctrination, although I "saw the light" around age 30 (it was a process.) I am a clinical psychologist, and want to become active in the community, hopefully contributing some of my knowledge of the brain and "programming" to help "deprogram" those that are in need or want of doing so.

Welcome to tta

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
13-08-2013, 10:17 PM
Hello, I'm 16 and I've been an atheist my entire life(although for the longest time I didn't have a name for it). And I actually haven't experienced any negativity for being one within my community. I have met a few crazy theists online so I know that they exist.
So I thought it would be interesting and fun to chat on this forum perhaps.
13-08-2013, 10:51 PM
Welcome new members! It's nice to have younger new members join. Big Grin
13-08-2013, 11:59 PM
I just dropped in here today because to be honest I am blown away that there is a need for this community! I just bumble through life assuming all people a re normal sane individuals that don't believe in fairy tails. I'm shocked when people occasionally reveal themselves to have strange beliefs (like Easter is about more than chocolate and Xmas is not all about turkey) and that suggesting ethics should be taught in schools as an alternative to attending a RI class is some how dangerous and will undermine the fabric of our society. I mean that's the lunatic fringe that come up with ideas like that in this day an age.
[+] 2 users Like Perplexed's post
14-08-2013, 11:26 AM
I made a thread for myself, but I'll reply here just because. I'm a young white queer atheist who needs to get his ass kicked.
14-08-2013, 12:35 PM
(14-08-2013 11:26 AM)mylittlepretender Wrote:  I made a thread for myself, but I'll reply here just because. I'm a young white queer atheist who needs to get his ass kicked.

Excuse me? Weeping
14-08-2013, 12:41 PM
(14-08-2013 12:35 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(14-08-2013 11:26 AM)mylittlepretender Wrote:  I made a thread for myself, but I'll reply here just because. I'm a young white queer atheist who needs to get his ass kicked.

Excuse me? Weeping

All I said is that I'm arrogant, queer, and Caucasian. Tongue
Thread Closed