Introduce Yourself HERE!
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 5 Average
14-08-2013, 02:00 PM
RE: Introduce Yourself HERE!
(14-08-2013 11:26 AM)mylittlepretender Wrote:  I made a thread for myself, but I'll reply here just because. I'm a young white queer atheist who needs to get his ass kicked.

Earmuffs?

Is that you?

Shocking

Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
14-08-2013, 03:47 PM
Hey everyone! I've been in a battle over my beliefs for quite some time, going back and forth until I finally said screw it. I was trying so hard to convince myself of something I really just could not believe. So much time wasted, but it feels so good to let myself be free. I'm looking forward to connecting with like-minded people.
14-08-2013, 07:13 PM
I'm a teenage gay free thinking arkansan who loved seth's podcasts so i decided to come here. I'm 15 but I don't mind talking to people older than me, if you want a conversation, why not?

On a side note, you just lost the game
14-08-2013, 08:55 PM
(14-08-2013 07:13 PM)aegon1 Wrote:  I'm a teenage gay free thinking arkansan who loved seth's podcasts so i decided to come here. I'm 15 but I don't mind talking to people older than me, if you want a conversation, why not?

On a side note, you just lost the game

It's nice to have more teens. Welcome. Big Grin
14-08-2013, 10:42 PM
Hello. I am "me" and it is nice to meet "you".
15-08-2013, 08:43 PM
Greetings freethought brothers and sisters! My name is Bob and I'm a former long-time southern baptist who sincerely tried to 'believe' for a lot of years. I' m now free of delusion and able to see the world as it truly is without fear of death and hell, or heaven for that matter. Life is good!!!
15-08-2013, 09:02 PM
Hi there, I'm Sam. I'm 22 years old, from North Wales... I rejected God/religion/superstitions a couple of years ago, I'm now very much an atheist of the anti-theistic kind. But the subject of religion and atheism is one that interests me, and I enjoy talking about it.

I enjoy in depth scientific/philosophical discussions too... so this site should be right up my street.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Sam's post
16-08-2013, 08:24 AM
Greetings
I'm Kobus. I'm 22 years old. I live in the Netherlands.
I was raised without any major religious influences. I am fascinated about the fact that people have theistic believes and I always wonder why they have them.
I enjoy talking about scientific and philosophical subjects
[+] 1 user Likes Yeti's post
16-08-2013, 07:35 PM
Hi! I love Seth's "radio voice", and it's so good to hear young guests and callers.

Are there any other skeptical atheist furry bronies about?
[+] 1 user Likes ThorGoLucky's post
16-08-2013, 08:21 PM
Howdy!
I`m 39 yo, coming from Croatia.
Life long atheist, raised in religion-free family.
Was compelled to join Catholic church around age of 19, but succesfuly repelled that idea.
Living in an 86% Catholic state I found myself often very sympathetic to US- atheists ordeals trying to preserve secular nature of society.
Been listening to Seth on YT on weekly basis for over a year... and enjoyed it immensely.
[+] 1 user Likes AstroBlaster's post
Thread Closed