Introduce Yourself HERE!
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 5 Average
20-09-2013, 09:37 AM
RE: Introduce Yourself HERE!
Hello,

My web statistics notified me that someone on this site was referencing my website material, so I thought you might like to have a convenient verbal punching bag to take out your wrath against God on Smile, Oops, I mean the "God" that you don't believe exists.

As my username suggests, I am the editor and publisher of the Kingdom Bible version, which is the only Bible version to clearly show the Golden Ratio format of the Bible.

I used to be an atheist many, many years ago (>31), so I understand your feelings very well about religion of any kind, not just Christianity. After doing some research on the Bible and prophecy in conjunction with a study of current events, particularly the One-World movement, I came to a completely different conclusion: that in fact, not only was there "a God", but that there was only one true God, and his Name is Jesus Christ, who will one day return and set up his everlasting Kingdom on this earth, which will never be destroyed.

And, all those who have not been born-again (and that includes both religious and non-religious people) will spend eternity in a horrible place called the Lake of Fire. When I repented of my sins, and asked Jesus to come into my heart and save me, with faith in my heart that He was indeed the Savior of the world who died for me and rose again from the dead, Jesus answered my prayer, saved me, forgave me, and made me one of his many children by his grace and mercy, even though I didn't deserve it.

My prayer for all of you is that you also might come to know my Jesus, who is my best Friend, my Lord, and my Savior. I've known Him, talked with Him, and walked with Him for more than 31 years now. I've tested his promises in the Bible, and found every one of them true and faithful.

You are free to ask me any question you like. Any insults will be taken in stride, because I've heard them already; in fact, I used to hate Christians too, so I understand where you are coming from. There are good reasons to be angry with the behavior of many who CLAIM to be Christians, which is one reason why I rejected Jesus and the Bible until I was 22 years old; but I would caution you that this is something you should realize is an outgrowth of human nature, which is evil at its root, and not a sign that the Bible is not true.

I am extremely familiar with the Bible, having published several editions of the Kingdom Bible version since 2003, and having read the Bible through way more than 100 times. I've edited every word, every comma, every semicolon, and every punctuation mark in the Kingdom Bible; and formatted the entire text of the 63 documents of the Holy Bible and created outlines of each Book down to the paragraph level, so I believe I am well qualified to answer any question you may have on the Bible.

Ok, friends, fire away!!
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes TheKingdomBibleEditor's post
20-09-2013, 11:12 AM

(20-09-2013 09:37 AM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  Hello,

My web statistics notified me that someone on this site was referencing my website material, so I thought you might like to have a convenient verbal punching bag to take out your wrath against God on Smile, Oops, I mean the "God" that you don't believe exists.

Oh, great. Your very first sentence on this forum is an offensive prejudice against non-religious people. No

(Also, it implies that all the members are non-religious, which is wrong - an Administrator is, for example, a Christian.)

(20-09-2013 09:37 AM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  As my username suggests, I am the editor and publisher of the Kingdom Bible version, which is the only Bible version to clearly show the Golden Ratio format of the Bible.

Interesting how almost everyone who sells a product claims that theirs is somehow special, and better than all the others.

(20-09-2013 09:37 AM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  I used to be an atheist many, many years ago (>31), so I understand your feelings very well about religion of any kind, not just Christianity. After doing some research on the Bible and prophecy in conjunction with a study of current events, particularly the One-World movement, I came to a completely different conclusion: that in fact, not only was there "a God", but that there was only one true God, and his Name is Jesus Christ,

Oh, it's the same old "I-used-to-be-an-atheist" story. How original. Are you aware how many articles there are that describe the typical tactic used by Christian apologists? And it's been used so often that we now almost expect that a new preacher will come here with a story like "I-used-to-be-an-atheist." No, you weren't. You may have been uninterested in religion, but you were never an atheist, because once one is familiar with rebuttals to the typical apologists' arguments, then one doesn't start believing them, much less using them.

http://wiki.ironchariots.org/index.php?t...an_atheist
http://debunkingchristianity.blogspot.co...ow-im.html
http://www.patheos.com/blogs/crossexamin...ike-you-2/

(20-09-2013 09:37 AM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  who will one day return and set up his everlasting Kingdom on this earth, which will never be destroyed.

Won't there be a new heaven and new earth? Consider

Revelation 21:1, 2 Peter 3:13, Isaiah 65:17, 66:22...?

(20-09-2013 09:37 AM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  And, all those who have not been born-again (and that includes both religious and non-religious people) will spend eternity in a horrible place called the Lake of Fire. When I repented of my sins, and asked Jesus to come into my heart and save me, with faith in my heart that He was indeed the Savior of the world who died for me and rose again from the dead, Jesus answered my prayer, saved me, forgave me, and made me one of his many children by his grace and mercy, even though I didn't deserve it.

Does anyone else share my impression that all Christian testimonies like these look more or less the same? Like they were copy-pasted from a single source. Drinking Beverage

[Image: copypasta.gif]

(20-09-2013 09:37 AM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  My prayer for all of you is that you also might come to know my Jesus, who is my best Friend, my Lord, and my Savior. I've known Him, talked with Him, and walked with Him for more than 31 years now. I've tested his promises in the Bible, and found every one of them true and faithful.

Cool story, bro. Needs more moving mountains. (Matthew 21:21)

(20-09-2013 09:37 AM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  You are free to ask me any question you like. Any insults will be taken in stride, because I've heard them already;

Who says there will be insults?

(20-09-2013 09:37 AM)TheKingdomBibleEditor Wrote:  in fact, I used to hate Christians too, so I understand where you are coming from.

We don't hate Christians.

You need to work on your attitude, "friend." Drinking Beverage
[+] 2 users Like Philosoraptor's post
20-09-2013, 02:04 PM (This post was last modified: 21-09-2013 12:25 AM by giaciyb.)
Edit.
20-09-2013, 04:46 PM
Hola,

English is not my first language, so I hope u'll cut me some slack if (or more likely, when ) I make mistakes writing.

I am an atheist all my life, I guess I was lucky not to be indoctrinated into religion at any point.
I took interest in religion on my own when I was about 18 or so ( now 37 ) , read the bible, found it obscene, bizarre, contradictory to everything I knew to be true, contradictory to itself...
Recently I took more interest in atheism... and here I am :-)

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
[+] 2 users Like Slowminded's post
20-09-2013, 11:43 PM
Heart Help! I'm surrounded by Christians!!!
:
Just wanted to say howdy to everyone! I'm a Kentucky woman with a redneck streak and proud of it (and I can act like a lady but it's not as much fun!! Smile I am married to a Christian and both my father and mother-in-law are ordained ministers! You can imagine how that first meeting went!! I NEED HELP!! I'm a very compassionate woman and even though I love my husband and his parents dearly, they are driving me nuts!! It is not in me to be cruel or disrespectful but I can't figure out a nice way of saying that they are so ignorant! My husband is especially bad...he absolutely will not read anything that goes against his beliefs. HOW do I get him to start thinking on his own??? I sit thru prayers at dinner, comments that they are praying for me, etc., etc.... I try to be very respectful and have never said anything to them to disrespect them. But,
how on earth do I get them to show me the same courtesy????? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!
21-09-2013, 08:39 AM
(20-09-2013 04:46 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  Hola,

English is not my first language, so I hope u'll cut me some slack if (or more likely, when ) I make mistakes writing.

I am an atheist all my life, I guess I was lucky not to be indoctrinated into religion at any point.
I took interest in religion on my own when I was about 18 or so ( now 37 ) , read the bible, found it obscene, bizarre, contradictory to everything I knew to be true, contradictory to itself...
Recently I took more interest in atheism... and here I am :-)

Welcome to you.

Loving the user name.

Big Grin

21-09-2013, 08:53 AM
Thank you kind sir Smile

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
21-09-2013, 11:25 AM
(20-09-2013 11:12 AM)Philosoraptor Wrote:  Cool story, bro. Needs more moving mountains. (Matthew 21:21)

Hey, asshole... the unwritten policy is to "be nice" on intro threads. Angry

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-09-2013, 11:43 AM

(21-09-2013 11:25 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Hey, asshole... the unwritten policy is to "be nice" on intro threads. Angry

Don't you see the irony of your post? Consider
21-09-2013, 11:54 AM
(21-09-2013 11:43 AM)Philosoraptor Wrote:  
(21-09-2013 11:25 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Hey, asshole... the unwritten policy is to "be nice" on intro threads. Angry

Don't you see the irony of your post? Consider

It is an iron post...
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
Thread Closed