Introduce Yourself HERE!
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 5 Average
20-10-2013, 12:27 AM
RE: Introduce Yourself HERE!
(20-10-2013 12:09 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I want to share my story and ask for some serious advice, but I am terrible at navigating Internet forums. If someone could point me in the right direction I would really appreciate it.
Here you go
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...nd-Support
This could also be found on the main page Under Personal Issues and Support, just click itTongue

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes grizzlysnake's post
20-10-2013, 01:28 AM
(20-10-2013 12:27 AM)grizzlysnake Wrote:  
(20-10-2013 12:09 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I want to share my story and ask for some serious advice, but I am terrible at navigating Internet forums. If someone could point me in the right direction I would really appreciate it.
Here you go
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...nd-Support
This could also be found on the main page Under Personal Issues and Support, just click itTongue

Thank you! I know it probably should have been obvious lol. I am that girl who was the last of her friends to switch from MySpace to facebook because I thought facebook was too confusing. I don't know why I suck at the Internet lol. One of the reasons I hate research papers too Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
20-10-2013, 01:29 PM
My introduction
Hello.

I'm a thinking theist. I believe in God, but not hate. You seem like nice people who share my general beliefs (besides that really important one). Thumbsup

Well, I'll be posting a bit, so put your thinking caps on!

Smartass

(Ok enough emoticons)
20-10-2013, 02:03 PM
(20-10-2013 01:29 PM)The_Thinking_Theist Wrote:  Hello.

I'm a thinking theist. I believe in God, but not hate. You seem like nice people who share my general beliefs (besides that really important one). Thumbsup

Well, I'll be posting a bit, so put your thinking caps on!

Smartass

(Ok enough emoticons)

Welcome... um... by your choice of username, I'm pretty sure you're gonna get some stuff thrown your way... 98% of us including me are gonna assume that you're trolling. So be prepared for less than admiring comments. That said, if you ain't trolling and you can handle swearing and general profanity and the odd bollocking, who knows, maybe you'll become a valued forum member Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
20-10-2013, 02:07 PM
Its okay The Thinking Theist, if you're honest and continue to be a "thinking" member of this forum, that last part should resolve itself.

Welcome... And my condolences about the indoctrination...
[+] 1 user Likes WeAreTheCosmos's post
20-10-2013, 05:50 PM
How does one become an atheist or theist? Is it only a change in beliefs or a change in ones daily actions?

Drinking Beverage
20-10-2013, 09:34 PM
Heart RE: Introduce Yourself HERE!
Hey, guys. Newbie here. My name is Tyler. I heard about this site from a friend so I thought I'd give it a shot. Mainly what I will post is intellectual debates, music, games, history, humorous posts and anything of the sort. So yeah. If you like any of those topics then I'll be posting them for your entertainment and or rage.
20-10-2013, 09:34 PM
(20-10-2013 09:34 PM)Artemis Wrote:  Hey, guys. Newbie here. My name is Tyler. I heard about this site from a friend so I thought I'd give it a shot. Mainly what I will post is intellectual debates, music, games, history, humorous posts and anything of the sort. So yeah. If you like any of those topics then I'll be posting them for your entertainment and or rage.

Hey man, welcome to the forum. Wink

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
20-10-2013, 09:35 PM
(20-10-2013 09:34 PM)Artemis Wrote:  Hey, guys. Newbie here. My name is Tyler. I heard about this site from a friend so I thought I'd give it a shot. Mainly what I will post is intellectual debates, music, games, history, humorous posts and anything of the sort. So yeah. If you like any of those topics then I'll be posting them for your entertainment and or rage.

Still think your name should've been Tittiequeen97. Dodgy
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
20-10-2013, 11:41 PM
I call bullshit. There is no way Amber has friends. Checking for sock puppet account.

Thread Closed