Introduce Yourself HERE!
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 5 Average
21-10-2013, 04:59 AM
RE: Introduce Yourself HERE!
(20-10-2013 11:41 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  I call bullshit. There is no way Amber has friends. Checking for sock puppet account.

You spoke to him on Skype, ya' hick! Tongue
Find all posts by this user
21-10-2013, 05:21 AM
(21-10-2013 04:59 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(20-10-2013 11:41 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  I call bullshit. There is no way Amber has friends. Checking for sock puppet account.

You spoke to him on Skype, ya' hick! Tongue

They don't know that.

21-10-2013, 07:53 AM
Rainbow RE: Introduce Yourself HERE!
(20-10-2013 09:34 PM)Artemis Wrote:  Hey, guys. Newbie here. My name is Tyler. I heard about this site from a friend so I thought I'd give it a shot. Mainly what I will post is intellectual debates, music, games, history, humorous posts and anything of the sort. So yeah. If you like any of those topics then I'll be posting them for your entertainment and or rage.

Hello fag. Tongue
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-10-2013, 03:43 PM
Like many of you, I am a former believer who has seen the light.

I went to a christian school in order to join the ministry and through the course of my studies and experiences began to question God. My unbelief wavered after college until I finally decided to confront the issue. I am now proud to say that I am an atheist.

I am currently working on a project involving street preachers, which I think may be of interest to fellow atheists (and probably to a few Christians as well).
[+] 1 user Likes ApostateAtLarge's post
22-10-2013, 04:48 PM
Welcome! Glad to have you here.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
22-10-2013, 06:49 PM
I am taking a class in world religions. Even though there are countries that have a large amount of non believers, I wonder, has there ever been a country or civilization that held no religious beliefs?
22-10-2013, 07:03 PM
Sorry , rude of me not to introduce my self. I am not religious ever since I asked the priest that taught us morality. "If god can see, know, and hear everything that I do, what do I need the church for?" He did not have an answer for this, so that was the end of that. I have not follow any religion since. As for the question of gods. I have never thought about it. I am currently taking an anthropological on religion. So the question about gods has come up. I guess if I had to say if I believe in "GOD" the answer would be no. But I still wonder why gods have been part of so many civilizations though history. Is there some role that religion fills? What is that and is that why so many can't let go of their beliefs?
[+] 1 user Likes aedesign53's post
23-10-2013, 02:57 PM
I was a Christian 3 days ago, lol. I have finally escaped, I see the real world now. I'm not going to say my age, but I'm happy to have escaped religion this early in my life. Looking back, I'm ashamed that I once believed in that 2000 year old holy trash. I'm living proof that it's true that the fastest way to become an Athiest is to read the Bible. It's full of every kind of bigotry imaginable, they don't tell you this shit in Sunday School, kids!. So, yeah I broke free and now I've got a life to live, can't wait to get started. That moment when you abandon religion, is the best feeling ever, THE BEST feeling. There is none better. Drooling Yes
[+] 1 user Likes Lawls's post
23-10-2013, 03:02 PM
(23-10-2013 02:57 PM)Lawls Wrote:  I was a Christian 3 days ago, lol. I have finally escaped, I see the real world now. I'm not going to say my age, but I'm happy to have escaped religion this early in my life. Looking back, I'm ashamed that I once believed in that 2000 year old holy trash. I'm living proof that it's true that the fastest way to become an Athiest is to read the Bible. It's full of every kind of bigotry imaginable, they don't tell you this shit in Sunday School, kids!. So, yeah I broke free and now I've got a life to live, can't wait to get started. That moment when you abandon religion, is the best feeling ever, THE BEST feeling. There is none better. Drooling Yes

Welcome to the forum and to reality.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
23-10-2013, 03:17 PM
[/quote]

Welcome to the forum and to reality.
[/quote]

Thanks, I personally never want to see a crucifix, read the words God, Jesus or Yahweh. Ever again, religion caused me so much near-suicidal anxiety, I still get sick to my stomach seeing those words. Christianity is nothing but a cult led by child predators and con-men, that uses scare tactics to keep people tithing.Angry
Thread Closed