Introduce Yourself HERE!
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 5 Average
05-12-2013, 08:55 AM
RE: Introduce Yourself HERE!
Greetings. I was looking up commentary for a science article and started reading here. I am a believer, a theist, mom, was born and raise in Texas, am living in France. I'd say that I try to be open-minded and civil, I belief both form much of the bedrock of society and human progress. I love living and love the world, although I'm not a stranger to grim struggles. If I could be immortal with supernatural powers my fantasy would be to zoom all over time and space and observe everything historical and in the future, I am curious.
Find all posts by this user
05-12-2013, 10:36 AM
Welcome Becca. I'm looking forward to hearing more from you, even though you're from Texas. Tongue

[+] 2 users Like Dark Light's post
05-12-2013, 10:58 AM
Hey everyone I'm 36 years old, husband, father of three young kid a technician for a living and a closet atheist since 2000. My wife knows but I am surround with people that believe so started looking for others that do not and I am very glad I found the podcast and forums. I started listening to the podcast a couple months ago and now hooked.

Its great to see places like this and I hope to frequent the forums a lot.
05-12-2013, 11:03 AM
(05-12-2013 10:58 AM)Cod77 Wrote:  Hey everyone I'm 36 years old, husband, father of three young kid a technician for a living and a closet atheist since 2000. My wife knows but I am surround with people that believe so started looking for others that do not and I am very glad I found the podcast and forums. I started listening to the podcast a couple months ago and now hooked.

Its great to see places like this and I hope to frequent the forums a lot.

Welcome!!

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

05-12-2013, 11:07 AM
(05-12-2013 11:03 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Welcome!!

Thank you!
05-12-2013, 11:11 AM
That's the same basic reason why a lot of us are here. Welcome, Cod!

05-12-2013, 01:01 PM
Greetings from Turkey Tongue

I'm a sixteen year old high school student. Aa...I could not find anything else to write Big Grin
05-12-2013, 02:17 PM
(05-12-2013 10:36 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  Welcome Becca. I'm looking forward to hearing more from you, even though you're from Texas. Tongue
Thank you, Dark Light Smile
05-12-2013, 02:45 PM
Here goes, first post.

I am 30 yoa, living in the south. I recently (within the last 6 months or so) really started getting into atheism and non-belief. It's a much different world when we have access to limitless information in seconds, and it's really caused me to become skeptical of everything! I look forward to spending some time on here chatting with you folks!
05-12-2013, 02:54 PM
(05-12-2013 02:45 PM)heinrichlightle Wrote:  Here goes, first post.

I am 30 yoa, living in the south. I recently (within the last 6 months or so) really started getting into atheism and non-belief. It's a much different world when we have access to limitless information in seconds, and it's really caused me to become skeptical of everything! I look forward to spending some time on here chatting with you folks!

Welcome aboard. Smile

Information is usually not the friend superstition.

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
Thread Closed