Introduce Yourself HERE!
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 5 Average
06-12-2013, 01:15 PM
RE: Introduce Yourself HERE!
(06-12-2013 12:44 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Now if we can just get TW back too. Consider

Not so much a matter of "back" as it is "catching him when he's here".

That said, I much prefer Eds company to TWs.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
06-12-2013, 02:24 PM
(06-12-2013 12:44 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Now if we can just get TW back too. Consider

He never left.

I think he's just hibernating.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
06-12-2013, 02:25 PM
(06-12-2013 12:56 AM)Gordon Wrote:  Hello,

My name is Gordon Jerome. I was a member here a while back, but I think it's been over a year since then.

I was quite vocal in my support of the existence of God, and I was also pretty rude at times. I am not the same person I was.

What I'm looking for now are discussions about the existence of God in a calm and logical manner. I can fully appreciate the atheist position, especially in a world where we find the Church crumbling as an institution.

I hope I will be accepted back into this forum, because frankly, I really did have a good time before, and I would like to again, but maybe without all the hard feelings.

So, anyone up for a debate? Flex

So, it's not Edward Jerome Gordon anymore? Name change?

06-12-2013, 02:39 PM
(06-12-2013 01:27 AM)grandkadolz Wrote:  Hello Everyone! I'm a 60 year old singer songwriter, teacher and expat. I believe in truth, justice and compassion: the atheist way of life.
I came to atheism long ago, though I'm not exactly sure when that was. Perhaps it was sometime after my bout of born againism which I cured with a dose of Scientology and several years of excessivism. I currently believe in nothing and that fervently.
I waiver between antagonistic agnosticism and apathetic atheism (just kidding)! I try not to be aggressive about my atheism but I do get pissed off about organized religions and their attempts to infiltrate secular society.

"There's a sucker born every minute" PT Barnum (maybe)

The Grand Kadolz

So, what kind of music do you write?

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
06-12-2013, 02:51 PM
I think they're both entertaining forum members. If I had to have dinner with one of them though, I'd pick Ed.

06-12-2013, 03:20 PM
(06-12-2013 02:51 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  I think they're both entertaining forum members. If I had to have dinner with one of them though, I'd pick Ed.

Stark said when he comes down to the bayou to visit he's going to dinner with Ed and me.

And then sex. Whatever that means.

06-12-2013, 03:23 PM
(06-12-2013 03:20 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(06-12-2013 02:51 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  I think they're both entertaining forum members. If I had to have dinner with one of them though, I'd pick Ed.

Stark said when he comes down to the bayou to visit he's going to dinner with Ed and me.

And then sex. Whatever that means.

I'll just leave this here...

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post
06-12-2013, 03:47 PM

if you mean trainwreck,he responded in the thread that tarty created. Youknow,the one in the intimate and personal relation ships board?

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
06-12-2013, 05:36 PM
Im Kyabella and I realized I was in a theist when I have gone to church for years and could not believe anything said. I had tried to believe it so I could be like everyone else I couldn't and I'm glad that I didn't because I shouldnt try to suit everyone. So I chose to please myself and embraced my atheist side. I feel like I have friends here already! people who understand!!
07-12-2013, 04:03 AM
Hi all I've been lurking here for a few months after finding it on face book and been enjoying the debates and hope the read more of then, Oh yes I've never been religious, never been in the closet and never had a baby burger Tongue

now back to lurking Smile

Absence of evidence IS evidence of absence
Thread Closed