Introduce Yourself HERE!
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 5 Average
22-12-2013, 03:26 PM
RE: Introduce Yourself HERE!
To the newest members-- WELCOME! pull up a chair, jump right in.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
Find all posts by this user
22-12-2013, 08:43 PM (This post was last modified: 23-12-2013 01:42 AM by kingschosen.)
Quote:Welcome. Do you do CAD/CAM stuff? Ever used a Boston Digital machine?

I haven't worked with any Boston Digital Machines, I have mostly used HAAS, Okuma and Mori Seiki. My current employer has me using Mitsubishi Horizontal Boring Machines.

[Image: banner580x90_zpse43f1abd.png]
23-12-2013, 01:43 AM
(22-12-2013 03:03 PM)Compassion4Life Wrote:  Hello. My roommate is a member here. I asked him about this forum when I saw him typing a post and he told me all about it. I'm Buddhist, but he told me there would be no issues with it, since I don't go around trying to force things on people (I very much dislike the thought of forcing anything on anybody). I'm actually quite shy. I'm just not the type of person that gets into heated arguments, so I was nervous about becoming a member. But I did like the idea of being able to correct misconceptions about Buddhism when they come up. Hopefully I can contribute some good. Smile

Hey and welcome!

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
23-12-2013, 02:51 AM
Hello, G'day and welcome
lduncan318
Kuratla
Firesea
Paleophyte
Kato
Someoneslser
Brooke
Riverdawn
Pheon
Cpmorris
Mrmike
Foxen
Exmuslim
Foilhat
Avi
American Citizen
Mazing
Cobalt
HTTR
Compasion

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
23-12-2013, 10:17 AM
(22-12-2013 03:05 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  
(22-12-2013 03:03 PM)Compassion4Life Wrote:  Hello. My roommate is a member here. I asked him about this forum when I saw him typing a post and he told me all about it. I'm Buddhist, but he told me there would be no issues with it, since I don't go around trying to force things on people (I very much dislike the thought of forcing anything on anybody). I'm actually quite shy. I'm just not the type of person that gets into heated arguments, so I was nervous about becoming a member. But I did like the idea of being able to correct misconceptions about Buddhism when they come up. Hopefully I can contribute some good. Smile

Welcome to the forum! Smile Which user on here is your roomie? Give them a reference point on their profile! (we need to beat KC's record)

WindyCityJazz is my roommate. I wanted to make sure it was ok with him before mentioning his name.
23-12-2013, 10:55 AM
(23-12-2013 10:17 AM)Compassion4Life Wrote:  
(22-12-2013 03:05 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  Welcome to the forum! Smile Which user on here is your roomie? Give them a reference point on their profile! (we need to beat KC's record)

WindyCityJazz is my roommate. I wanted to make sure it was ok with him before mentioning his name.

lol everyone is always trying to beat me Tongue

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
23-12-2013, 03:19 PM
Well signing in to another forum...
Hello, I'm from Altrincham UK, I'm 35 and soon to become a father...
23-12-2013, 04:31 PM
Hi there! I've followed TTA for a couple years on FB, finally decided to join the forum.
My husband and I are both atheists, and we have 4 kids between us.
23-12-2013, 07:33 PM
Hey. Was doing some research, and found this sight. 42, atheist, and feel like I'm living in the land of the lost. (small town with a large christian majority.) Good to see I'm not alone.
23-12-2013, 07:56 PM
(23-12-2013 04:31 PM)BeckyP Wrote:  Hi there! I've followed TTA for a couple years on FB, finally decided to join the forum.
My husband and I are both atheists, and we have 4 kids between us.

(23-12-2013 07:33 PM)bill.cawelti Wrote:  Hey. Was doing some research, and found this sight. 42, atheist, and feel like I'm living in the land of the lost. (small town with a large christian majority.) Good to see I'm not alone.

Welcome both of you!

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Thread Closed