Introduce Yourself HERE!
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 5 Average
24-12-2013, 07:58 AM
RE: Introduce Yourself HERE!
Hello earthlings,welcome to the thinking atheist forum.i hope you have a pleasant time here, so i can eat you and that we meet again

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
Find all posts by this user
24-12-2013, 01:54 PM
hi, I have been an atheist for 40 years, I have always been conservative, on economic and social issues, since I believe the government not being involved in social issues is the true conservative position on social issues. I am a retired mechanical engineer, 69 years old, and living in a retirement development in East Tennessee.

I enjoy discussing morality, religion, Christianity, god concepts, etc. with those interested in those subjects.
24-12-2013, 02:59 PM
I'm not sure if I introduced myself here. Can't remember. I don't spend as much time here as I should. I'm usually to be found slugging it out with conservative Christians over at the Political Bullpen forum. lol
24-12-2013, 03:36 PM
(24-12-2013 02:59 PM)cyberman Wrote:  I'm not sure if I introduced myself here. Can't remember. I don't spend as much time here as I should. I'm usually to be found slugging it out with conservative Christians over at the Political Bullpen forum. lol

I just introduced myself and got no response, so I suspect no one really reads these 400 pages of introductions. Anyway, welcome from another person who just introduced himself.http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/images/smilies/cool.gif
[+] 3 users Like do32644's post
24-12-2013, 03:57 PM
We do read 'em sometimes, quite often in fact Smile Welcome new people Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
24-12-2013, 04:50 PM (This post was last modified: 24-12-2013 04:54 PM by GirlyMan.)
(24-12-2013 03:36 PM)do32644 Wrote:  I just introduced myself and got no response, so I suspect no one really reads these 400 pages of introductions.

Note to self regarding this fucking fool. They are wrong.

#sigh
24-12-2013, 05:53 PM
(24-12-2013 04:50 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(24-12-2013 03:36 PM)do32644 Wrote:  I just introduced myself and got no response, so I suspect no one really reads these 400 pages of introductions.

Note to self regarding this fucking fool. They are wrong.

It's the mods fault. He was stuck in limbo for a couple hours with his first post waiting to be approved. Sorry bout that but it is the holidays so most of us are busy dealing with rl stuff.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
25-12-2013, 05:20 AM
hello all
I am Tony i am a life long atheist
i am 45 and i have been enjoying listening to the thinking atheist pod casts while at work.Smile
[+] 1 user Likes tony d's post
25-12-2013, 06:03 AM
Greetings to All....Hoping to find this a receptive Forum. Looking to gain useful information about 'atheist, free-thought, humanist' communities and networks...ABOUT Me: from a protestant family background (Seventh Day Adventist and AME churches respectively). Practiscing Muslim for 25 years until 5 years ago. Converted to Eastern Orthodoxy, which I've only just recently renounced....Are there any members here from the eastern orthodox background?
25-12-2013, 02:11 PM
(25-12-2013 06:03 AM)Loftonious Africanus Wrote:  Greetings to All....Hoping to find this a receptive Forum. Looking to gain useful information about 'atheist, free-thought, humanist' communities and networks...ABOUT Me: from a protestant family background (Seventh Day Adventist and AME churches respectively). Practiscing Muslim for 25 years until 5 years ago. Converted to Eastern Orthodoxy, which I've only just recently renounced....Are there any members here from the eastern orthodox background?

Holy Jaysus Ohmy You've bounced around a bit. I don't recall anyone else from an Eastern Orthodox background but there could be a few - we do have lots of members. See you around the forum and welcome Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Thread Closed