Introduce Yourself HERE!
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 5 Average
24-12-2013, 07:58 AM
RE: Introduce Yourself HERE!
Hello earthlings,welcome to the thinking atheist forum.i hope you have a pleasant time here, so i can eat you and that we meet again

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
Find all posts by this user
24-12-2013, 01:54 PM
hi, I have been an atheist for 40 years, I have always been conservative, on economic and social issues, since I believe the government not being involved in social issues is the true conservative position on social issues. I am a retired mechanical engineer, 69 years old, and living in a retirement development in East Tennessee.

I enjoy discussing morality, religion, Christianity, god concepts, etc. with those interested in those subjects.
24-12-2013, 02:59 PM
I'm not sure if I introduced myself here. Can't remember. I don't spend as much time here as I should. I'm usually to be found slugging it out with conservative Christians over at the Political Bullpen forum. lol
24-12-2013, 03:36 PM
(24-12-2013 02:59 PM)cyberman Wrote:  I'm not sure if I introduced myself here. Can't remember. I don't spend as much time here as I should. I'm usually to be found slugging it out with conservative Christians over at the Political Bullpen forum. lol

I just introduced myself and got no response, so I suspect no one really reads these 400 pages of introductions. Anyway, welcome from another person who just introduced himself.http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/images/smilies/cool.gif
[+] 3 users Like do32644's post
24-12-2013, 03:57 PM
We do read 'em sometimes, quite often in fact Smile Welcome new people Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
24-12-2013, 04:50 PM (This post was last modified: 24-12-2013 04:54 PM by GirlyMan.)
(24-12-2013 03:36 PM)do32644 Wrote:  I just introduced myself and got no response, so I suspect no one really reads these 400 pages of introductions.

Note to self regarding this fucking fool. They are wrong.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
24-12-2013, 05:53 PM
(24-12-2013 04:50 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(24-12-2013 03:36 PM)do32644 Wrote:  I just introduced myself and got no response, so I suspect no one really reads these 400 pages of introductions.

Note to self regarding this fucking fool. They are wrong.

It's the mods fault. He was stuck in limbo for a couple hours with his first post waiting to be approved. Sorry bout that but it is the holidays so most of us are busy dealing with rl stuff.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
25-12-2013, 05:20 AM
hello all
I am Tony i am a life long atheist
i am 45 and i have been enjoying listening to the thinking atheist pod casts while at work.Smile
[+] 1 user Likes tony d's post
25-12-2013, 06:03 AM
Greetings to All....Hoping to find this a receptive Forum. Looking to gain useful information about 'atheist, free-thought, humanist' communities and networks...ABOUT Me: from a protestant family background (Seventh Day Adventist and AME churches respectively). Practiscing Muslim for 25 years until 5 years ago. Converted to Eastern Orthodoxy, which I've only just recently renounced....Are there any members here from the eastern orthodox background?
25-12-2013, 02:11 PM
(25-12-2013 06:03 AM)Loftonious Africanus Wrote:  Greetings to All....Hoping to find this a receptive Forum. Looking to gain useful information about 'atheist, free-thought, humanist' communities and networks...ABOUT Me: from a protestant family background (Seventh Day Adventist and AME churches respectively). Practiscing Muslim for 25 years until 5 years ago. Converted to Eastern Orthodoxy, which I've only just recently renounced....Are there any members here from the eastern orthodox background?

Holy Jaysus Ohmy You've bounced around a bit. I don't recall anyone else from an Eastern Orthodox background but there could be a few - we do have lots of members. See you around the forum and welcome Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Thread Closed