Introduce Yourself HERE!
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 5 Average
26-12-2013, 12:31 AM
RE: Introduce Yourself HERE!
hello guys... im an atheist from a religious country Philippines! im 33 yrs old with two kids and a beautiful living part partner..
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes micro's post
26-12-2013, 02:16 AM (This post was last modified: 26-12-2013 02:22 AM by ivaneus.)
(26-12-2013 12:31 AM)micro Wrote:  hello guys... im an atheist from a religious country Philippines! im 33 yrs old with two kids and a beautiful living part partner..

Hello kababayan! Welcome to the forum. There are a few of us here from the phils. Hope you enjoy your stay here.

If you don't want a sarcastic answer, don't ask stupid questions. Drinking Beverage
26-12-2013, 02:20 AM
Hallo, I didnt realise that I was not supposed to open a thread for interducing myself.

I am German, 23 year old and have been atheist for a very long time.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
26-12-2013, 03:20 AM
Wow! Two Filipino atheists!

This is a good sign.

Are you shipping all the Cafflics over to me in Singapore?

Please take them back Sad

26-12-2013, 04:52 AM
(26-12-2013 03:20 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Wow! Two Filipino atheists!

This is a good sign.

Im sorry DLJ i am not their official distributor. Sad are they giving you any trouble?

If you don't want a sarcastic answer, don't ask stupid questions. Drinking Beverage
[+] 1 user Likes ivaneus's post
26-12-2013, 05:31 AM
(26-12-2013 04:52 AM)ivaneus Wrote:  
(26-12-2013 03:20 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Wow! Two Filipino atheists!

This is a good sign.

Im sorry DLJ i am not their official distributor. Laughat

Sad are they giving you any trouble?

Well, yes and no.

On the one hand, I live right near the biggest Cafflik church here and I can't walk home because of the masses leaving mass. No

On the other hand... well you know what they say about Cafflik girls... it's kinda true.

Thumbsup

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
26-12-2013, 01:53 PM
Hello, my name is kyle, real name that is. I am prior Air Force, with only 6 years of service. I was raised in a southern Baptist house. My parents divorced when I was 9, and I was practically raised by the church, while my father handled 2 jobs and 2 kids.

I started to take a hard look at religion after I was introduced to Norse mythology in my jr high English class. I then had a history teacher who asked the class what religion did you believe in, and what did your parents believe in. After that I didn't understand why my religion was right. Asked my dad and church leadership, never getting a substantial answer. I even attended church camp for a couple of years before finally leaving the faith.

I am closeted, mostly for fear of shaming my dad and step-mom. I guess that's a long enough introduction, so thanks.
[+] 1 user Likes Skvasir's post
26-12-2013, 02:14 PM
(26-12-2013 02:20 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  Hallo, I didnt realise that I was not supposed to open a thread for interducing myself.

I am German, 23 year old and have been atheist for a very long time.

Hi, I love Germany! I follow Hertha BSC.
26-12-2013, 03:09 PM
My secret identity is Tom, and I've been "out" as an atheist since my innocent nephew succumbed to epilepsy in 2011 despite years of fervent (unanswered) prayers by his parents (my little brother and his soon to be ex-wife). Apparently God didn't care enough to help their child, or their marriage. Before that I was not religious, and didn't care enough to ponder my true feelings about religion besides the observation that mankind has been predisposed to create gods throughout human history. But now I have strong feelings about the subject and great curiosity to learn about the various religions/mythologies/superstitions which infect our modern society. And I also feel compelled to plant the seeds of logical & reasonable questions into the minds of the faithful/gullible religious people I encounter.

"Nothing I do will be good enough for you ... so I will be good enough to do nothing for you." - Morey Amsterdam
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes getReal's post
26-12-2013, 04:18 PM
(26-12-2013 05:31 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(26-12-2013 04:52 AM)ivaneus Wrote:  Im sorry DLJ i am not their official distributor. Laughat

Sad are they giving you any trouble?

Well, yes and no.

On the one hand, I live right near the biggest Cafflik church here and I can't walk home because of the masses leaving mass. No

On the other hand... well you know what they say about Cafflik girls... it's kinda true.

Thumbsup

Aaah. You should see the traffic situation here every wednesday, thursday and sunday. The faithful fill the streets and cause all sorts of crappy traffic jams.

[+] 1 user Likes ivaneus's post
Thread Closed