Introduce Yourself HERE!
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 5 Average
01-02-2014, 08:47 AM
RE: Introduce Yourself HERE!
Hello all, I just joined this sight the other day. Someone named GoodWithoutgod mentioned this forum in a Yahoo comments section during the weekly defense of science against baseless creationist claims, so I thought I would check it out. The thought of talking with other athiests seemed like a nice change of pace. I won't post my whole life story right now, just wanted to introduce myself. I look forward to discussing things with everyone.

-Clean
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Cleanholio's post
01-02-2014, 04:06 PM
(01-02-2014 08:47 AM)Cleanholio Wrote:  Hello all, I just joined this sight the other day. Someone named GoodWithoutgod mentioned this forum in a Yahoo comments section during the weekly defense of science against baseless creationist claims, so I thought I would check it out. The thought of talking with other athiests seemed like a nice change of pace. I won't post my whole life story right now, just wanted to introduce myself. I look forward to discussing things with everyone.

-Clean

Welcome to TTA.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-02-2014, 11:37 PM
"Stupid" here.
Don't be alarmed or dismayed by my name.
Reason:.....if I start from stupid, all I can do is grow and learn.
[+] 2 users Like Stupid's post
02-02-2014, 12:48 AM
(01-02-2014 04:06 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(01-02-2014 08:47 AM)Cleanholio Wrote:  Hello all, I just joined this sight the other day. Someone named GoodWithoutgod mentioned this forum in a Yahoo comments section during the weekly defense of science against baseless creationist claims, so I thought I would check it out. The thought of talking with other athiests seemed like a nice change of pace. I won't post my whole life story right now, just wanted to introduce myself. I look forward to discussing things with everyone.

-Clean

Welcome to TTA.

Thanks.
02-02-2014, 01:00 AM
(01-02-2014 11:37 PM)Stupid Wrote:  "Stupid" here.
Don't be alarmed or dismayed by my name.
Reason:.....if I start from stupid, all I can do is grow and learn.

Er... well yeah, you *could* also go the other way and plumb the depths Tongue Welcome to the forum Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
02-02-2014, 01:12 AM
Thanks Moron.
Yes, I could go below stupid, but then mye tiping wood falter.

...damn....it happened again.
[+] 1 user Likes Stupid's post
02-02-2014, 08:30 AM
Just saying hi. I've been a long time listener to the podcast, and decided to check out the site.
02-02-2014, 02:20 PM
I noticed that an image I created was shared here, and, looking around decided the forum was well worth belonging to, on it's own.

So, yeah, hi there. Smile
02-02-2014, 02:33 PM
(02-02-2014 08:30 AM)AquaDragon Wrote:  Just saying hi. I've been a long time listener to the podcast, and decided to check out the site.

Welcome to our community.

(02-02-2014 02:20 PM)Honor Wrote:  I noticed that an image I created was shared here, and, looking around decided the forum was well worth belonging to, on it's own.

So, yeah, hi there. Smile

Oh my, another grammar nazi?! Welcome!

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

02-02-2014, 09:46 PM
hello, im carl. ive been an atheist since i was 18 and figgerd out the prob of evil. im 70, retired, expatcalif born, lived in japan for 50 years, married w 2 adult kids. i was an importer of pizza supplies for 40 years.
Thread Closed