Introduce Yourself HERE!
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 5 Average
07-02-2014, 01:54 PM
RE: Introduce Yourself HERE!
(06-02-2014 06:01 PM)Inkyatari Wrote:  ... what finally got me full atheist is a combination of NASCAR and The Chicago Cubs.

That'll do it every time. Big Grin

Softly, softly, catchee monkey.
Find all posts by this user
07-02-2014, 01:56 PM
(07-02-2014 04:27 AM)avalontheresa Wrote:  Hello!!!!

I am a 19 year old female in Las Vegas, NV. I am a dance/gymnastics instructor, majoring in Space Studies, and working to become a professional aviator.

...19, attractive female, dance instructor, space studies, and atheist. You are going to be *way* popular here. Drooling

Softly, softly, catchee monkey.
[+] 1 user Likes toadaly's post
07-02-2014, 02:13 PM

I am a 19 year old female in Las Vegas, NV. I am a dance/gymnastics instructor, majoring in Space Studies, and working to become a professional aviator. I had no clue there were so many of us!!! I was raised Lutheran, but have always been skeptical. I made the decision a few years ago to tell my sister that I don't believe the bible is true. Now every Christmas my sister will ask me "When are you gonna tell everyone you don't believe in Jesus?" I have officially admitted to myself that I am an atheist about a month ago. But I am unsure of whether or not to "come out". Still no one in my family knows about this, only a close friend. I have a passion for dance, a big passion for flying planes, and an even bigger passion to keep learning about anything and everythingSmileHeartSmileHeart

Well hello, allow me to introduce myself:
I'm Ryan.

I also like learning and planes, also long walks on the beach... just saying... you know, for research purposes Tongue Laugh out load

But in all seriousness though, I would recommend you check out this section (if you haven't already) for your questions about "coming out". Lots of good advice Smile

Welcome to the forum!

Atir aissom atir imon
07-02-2014, 02:20 PM

I am a 19 year old female in Las Vegas, NV. I am a dance/gymnastics instructor, majoring in Space Studies, and working to become a professional aviator. I had no clue there were so many of us!!! I was raised Lutheran, but have always been skeptical. I made the decision a few years ago to tell my sister that I don't believe the bible is true. Now every Christmas my sister will ask me "When are you gonna tell everyone you don't believe in Jesus?" I have officially admitted to myself that I am an atheist about a month ago. But I am unsure of whether or not to "come out". Still no one in my family knows about this, only a close friend. I have a passion for dance, a big passion for flying planes, and an even bigger passion to keep learning about anything and everythingSmileHeartSmileHeart

Welcome to the forums. I do paragliding, no small aircraft though (although technically... paragliders are very small aircraft, hehe).

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
07-02-2014, 02:35 PM
(07-02-2014 02:20 PM)Logisch Wrote:  Welcome to the forums. I do paragliding, no small aircraft though (although technically... paragliders are very small aircraft, hehe).

Welcome to the forums. I do jumping jacks, no small aircraft though... (technically my body becomes a very small aircraft once it leaves the ground...)

Tongue

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
07-02-2014, 02:37 PM
(07-02-2014 02:35 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(07-02-2014 02:20 PM)Logisch Wrote:  Welcome to the forums. I do paragliding, no small aircraft though (although technically... paragliders are very small aircraft, hehe).

Welcome to the forums. I do jumping jacks, no small aircraft though... (technically my body becomes a very small aircraft once it leaves the ground...)

Tongue

very small indeed

Couldn't resist Drinking Beverage

Atir aissom atir imon
07-02-2014, 02:45 PM
(07-02-2014 02:37 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  very small indeed

My joystick's big enough though! Tongue

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
07-02-2014, 03:08 PM
(07-02-2014 02:45 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(07-02-2014 02:37 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  very small indeed

My joystick's big enough though! Tongue

I won't ask for proof of this claim. I'll just take your word for it...

Atir aissom atir imon
07-02-2014, 08:14 PM
Im an 18 year old high School student from Delaware. Ever since I was a child I was skeptic since I went to a sunday school and though of it as fancy words for "we don't know how it happened, so god did it". Ive always been skeptic, my dad is also an atheist, but it wasn't him that made me choose what I think. I took anthropology last year because I was interested in biology and got into a lot of arguments that turned into shouting matches (mostly by the people who wanted to teach Creationism in school). I am a completely outspoken atheist, and as my dad always said "call Bull**** out as you see it". Ive been having some trouble with my math teacher who is a very outspoken Christian and I am usually blamed for the things the class as a whole does, I was yelled and threatanded to be moved from my seat for my friends talking, and I hypothesize it is because I talk about hotkey religious issues with my friends. I hope someone replies to this so I can get some help about it. Sorry for the long post, I better get going Smile
[+] 1 user Likes nmullen16's post
08-02-2014, 02:47 PM
Hi everyone. My name is Carlos but everyone knows me as Junior. I'm from Puerto Rico currently living in Upstate New York. Active Duty Coast Guard. Yes, I'm the guy that find people missing in the water while others pray that the stay afloat for days.. I also own a small Facebook page call Free-Thinking Humans. Like i say, it is small but slowly getting there. Nice meeting everyone here and looking forward to learn more from everyone here!
[+] 2 users Like Junior's post
Thread Closed