Introduce Yourself HERE!
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 5 Average
09-02-2014, 03:35 AM
Re: Introduce Yourself HERE!
Hello! I'm a 24 year old female beer enthusiast from southern Oregon. I came out as an atheist seven years ago, and up until a few years ago was a semi-active member of the atheistforums.com, posting under the same name I have here. I joined up due to a need of mental stimulation, but I'll likely lurk until I feel I have something to add to the conversation.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Terrene Spoon's post
09-02-2014, 05:45 AM
RE: Introduce Yourself HERE!
I am an American atheist who has been living in Bangkok for the past 14 years. I have been a non-believer for all of my life; my father was a scientist so religion was never in our home.

Most Bangkokians are Buddhists though there are several Catholic churches in the city.

I really enjoy listening to atheist podcasts...especially The Thinking Atheist.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

[+] 1 user Likes Bangkok Atheist's post
09-02-2014, 11:36 AM
Welcome folks!!
[Image: aab95e84cc0dc6dea795fb48a7956f00_zpseeb4b6da.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
10-02-2014, 06:02 PM (This post was last modified: 11-02-2014 02:45 PM by Wereghost.)
Hi. A few minutes ago I was posting a reply to a question in the Religion & Spirituality section of Yahoo! Answers. I put the words Satan, Serpent and Retcon into a search engine and noticed this site. At first glance it seems interesting. I'm planning to check out the podcast.
10-02-2014, 08:51 PM
(10-02-2014 06:02 PM)Wereghost Wrote:  Hi. A few minutes ago I was posting a reply to a question in the Religion & Spirituality section of Yahoo! Answers. I put the words Satan, Serpent and Retcon into a search engine and noticed this site. At first glance it looms interesting. I'm planning to check out the podcast.

Bullshit, I'm going to try this.

Edit: He's not kidding. Sweet Cool

Atir aissom atir imon
11-02-2014, 05:34 PM
Wink RE: Introduce Yourself HERE!
Hey, im a 22 year old in Arizona who's life was changed by God, im sharing videos about my life and i want to help you better understand the problems you thought you came to in the bible in regards to contradictions. I just completed going through infidels.orgs list and im going to be going through yours, evil bible and skeptics anointing bible. Im going to be the first person to do this, i found it enjoyable going through your list i just have to record the videos and put it together.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChAfWD0vKKE
11-02-2014, 08:15 PM
(11-02-2014 05:34 PM)AZtrueflow18 Wrote:  Im going to be the first person to do this

First person to do which? Counterpoint our list or make up excuses to defend the bible?

You'd be right on the first, but you are centuries late to the party on the second. Drinking Beverage

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
11-02-2014, 09:36 PM
(11-02-2014 05:34 PM)AZtrueflow18 Wrote:  Hey, im a 22 year old in Arizona who's life was changed by God, im sharing videos about my life and i want to help you better understand the problems you thought you came to in the bible in regards to contradictions. I just completed going through infidels.orgs list and im going to be going through yours, evil bible and skeptics anointing bible. Im going to be the first person to do this, i found it enjoyable going through your list i just have to record the videos and put it together.

This should be interesting...

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 1 user Likes Im_Ryan's post
12-02-2014, 12:35 AM
(07-02-2014 04:27 AM)avalontheresa Wrote:  Hello!!!!

I am a 19 year old female in Las Vegas, NV. I am a dance/gymnastics instructor, majoring in Space Studies, and working to become a professional aviator. I had no clue there were so many of us!!! I was raised Lutheran, but have always been skeptical. I made the decision a few years ago to tell my sister that I don't believe the bible is true. Now every Christmas my sister will ask me "When are you gonna tell everyone you don't believe in Jesus?" I have officially admitted to myself that I am an atheist about a month ago. But I am unsure of whether or not to "come out". Still no one in my family knows about this, only a close friend. I have a passion for dance, a big passion for flying planes, and an even bigger passion to keep learning about anything and everythingSmileHeartSmileHeart

Welcome! Does "Space Studies" mean, like, "aerospace stuff"? I mean, are you looking to fly aeroplanes or spaceships, or both? Have you done any flying? (I fucking LOVE to fly!)

Welcome to the forum :-)

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
12-02-2014, 07:00 AM
(27-01-2014 09:42 AM)Rouge Jew Wrote:  Hi, my name is Matt. I was raised a Jew but I call myself an atheist. I love science, space and recently have become more interested in atheism.

Welcome!

I do have one question: does your user-name mean red (rouge) Jew, or is it supposed to be rogue Jew? Wink
Thread Closed