Introduce Yourself HERE!
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 5 Average
07-03-2014, 04:23 PM
RE: Introduce Yourself HERE!
(07-03-2014 04:16 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(07-03-2014 03:33 PM)donotwant Wrote:  I don't think catholic would pick his profile picture Big Grin

Would you think a Christian would pick my sig?

Yabbut you're not a "True Christian" You're just a calvinist.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
08-03-2014, 04:28 PM
Hi everybody! I'm new here so just looking forward to some interesting chats. I am a 23 year old [atheist] Mortuary Science student that is obsessed with cats and happen to be a very nice person. I am engaged to a wonderful policeman and was lucky enough to be born into a non-religious family.
[+] 2 users Like QUELSQUELS's post
08-03-2014, 07:22 PM
Hi people! I'm a black college student from LA, been a skeptic for many years but started calling myself an atheist since last august. I'm also a huge nerd specifically anime, vid games, disney stuff, british shows, etc. Never been on a forum before but I've been listening to this podcast for a while now so I thought i'd join Smile.
[+] 2 users Like kitti-hime's post
09-03-2014, 12:28 AM
Hey guys, I've been lurking on these forums for a while, but haven't gotten around to creating an account until now. Love how free intellectual thought just flows here! Anyways I'm a 18 year old California guy finishing up his last year of high school before hitting college to study Neuroscience (my interest in neuroscience is actually what led me to eventual atheism ). Love hanging out with friends, traveling (actually did a study-abroad last year in France which was amazing), reading intriguing things, music, doing stuff outdoors like hiking/jogging/biking, and so forth.

So glad to be a part of this community Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Panther96's post
09-03-2014, 09:02 AM
Hi to all the newbies.

The more the merrier.

Smile

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
09-03-2014, 09:13 AM
Hello people. Newbie here. I've been looking for such forum since forever. Finally found it. Yayy.
[+] 3 users Like M V Rivera's post
09-03-2014, 09:24 PM
Hi .I am 38 from Greece . My English are not so good and I have a type of dyslexia so I will try not to ruin the forum . I am in relationship with a beautiful woman and with a beautiful mind in one sexy person and my job is to sell fruits and vegetables at the street market. My education is assistant programmer analyzer and I worked for 8 years in a big company but ι resign to work in the market because I love work under the sun with music. The only thing I didn't count is that I have to deal with a lot of religious people. So I drink a lot of pot. I have multi sclerosis and pot helps me a lot to deal with my disease and people.
[+] 5 users Like Providential's post
10-03-2014, 01:12 AM
Hi I am a 50 year old truck driver in California and was just hoping to find a place to talk to others who think the same way I do about religion
10-03-2014, 05:45 AM
(09-03-2014 09:24 PM)Providential Wrote:  Hi .I am 38 from Greece . My English are not so good and I have a type of dyslexia so I will try not to ruin the forum . I am in relationship with a beautiful woman and with a beautiful mind in one sexy person and my job is to sell fruits and vegetables at the street market. My education is assistant programmer analyzer and I worked for 8 years in a big company but ι resign to work in the market because I love work under the sun with music. The only thing I didn't count is that I have to deal with a lot of religious people. So I drink a lot of pot. I have multi sclerosis and pot helps me a lot to deal with my disease and people.

Awww beautiful, sexy? Thank you sweetie Heart

And welcome at last! Big Grin

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 1 user Likes undergroundp's post
11-03-2014, 07:16 AM
Hi, I'm a 35 year old woman from north Texas. I was raised in a secular family, became a fundamentalist during my teenage rebellion phase, and by 19 had returned like the prodigal son and now I am more like my parents than ever. It's not easy to be an out atheist 'round these parts, so I'm not really. I don't lie about it, but I just try to be nice to people in general and if anyone asks then I'll tell, based on my comfort with the situation ranging from, "I'm not the religious type" to "I'm a raging atheist."
Thread Closed