Introduce Yourself HERE!
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 5 Average
18-03-2014, 08:47 AM
RE: Introduce Yourself HERE!
(18-03-2014 08:26 AM)Rhaevyn Hart Wrote:  So here I come to pen the obligatory "hi, I'm new, hi" first post and I have to follow that?! *points up to Tartarus' post. /sigh

Well, at any rate, here I am, and here's my first post. Like many, I came here because of Seth. I am on a marathon of catching up on his podcasts and my ears are madly in love with him (I'm too old for any other parts to get involved). Once this forum machine discovers that I am, in fact, an actual human and not a spam bot I'll then be able to post freely. Until then I will be lurking and taking notes on your writing skills. Be warned: I have a compulsive disorder that has yet to be named (as far as I know). It's sort of like that line from "The Sixth Sense" - just replace the words "dead people" with "typos" and/or "grammatical errors" and well, yea, that's sort of me. I can't help myself, I see them, I must correct them.

There are many subjects I am interested in and many conversations I look forward to having. Until then I'll go and stock up on non-canned mushrooms to feed to Tartarus.

Welcome to TTA. We're a very diverse crowd with lots of different opinions. I'm sure you'll have many interesting conversations.

Beware of trolls, though.

Tartarus's post was actually to give a shady look to the troll that posted before him, mocking us.

Oh, and my grammar is pretty terrible. You can try to correct it, but even living with a teacher couldn't get me to properly grasp the rules. Your sig is pretty much why. English is such a mish mosh of languages that it only makes sense if you already understand it.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
Find all posts by this user
18-03-2014, 08:48 AM
(18-03-2014 08:26 AM)Rhaevyn Hart Wrote:  Until then I'll go and stock up on non-canned mushrooms to feed to Tartarus.

Mushrooms that don't come in a can??? That's uncanny...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
18-03-2014, 08:53 AM
(18-03-2014 08:48 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(18-03-2014 08:26 AM)Rhaevyn Hart Wrote:  Until then I'll go and stock up on non-canned mushrooms to feed to Tartarus.

Mushrooms that don't come in a can??? That's uncanny...

Dodgy

If you're going to shitake out some puns, at yeast try a to make a little morel sense.

you blewit, but that's just maitake.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 4 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post
18-03-2014, 09:53 AM
(18-03-2014 08:48 AM)morondog Wrote:  Mushrooms that don't come in a can??? That's uncanny...

Laugh out load

English doesn't just borrow words from other languages - it follows them down dark alleys, beats them over the head with empty beer bottles, and rummages through their pockets for loose grammar.
18-03-2014, 09:56 AM
(18-03-2014 08:47 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  Tartarus's post was actually to give a shady look to the troll that posted before him, mocking us.

This is an example of what my incessant insomnia does. I had read that as 'his' post without realizing he was quoting. Off to a resoundingly amazing start here I am!

Guess that saves me on mushrooms then...

English doesn't just borrow words from other languages - it follows them down dark alleys, beats them over the head with empty beer bottles, and rummages through their pockets for loose grammar.
[+] 1 user Likes Rhaevyn Hart's post
18-03-2014, 10:03 AM
(18-03-2014 09:56 AM)Rhaevyn Hart Wrote:  
(18-03-2014 08:47 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  Tartarus's post was actually to give a shady look to the troll that posted before him, mocking us.

This is an example of what my incessant insomnia does. I had read that as 'his' post without realizing he was quoting. Off to a resoundingly amazing start here I am!

Guess that saves me on mushrooms then...

You dun' goof'd, alpha. Dodgy

[Image: giphy.gif]
18-03-2014, 12:08 PM
(18-03-2014 10:03 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  You dun' goof'd, alpha. Dodgy

Undecided

18-03-2014, 12:20 PM

Or not.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 2 users Like Hughsie's post
18-03-2014, 12:42 PM
Ya dun goof'd, KC.

[Image: giphy.gif]
18-03-2014, 12:48 PM
(18-03-2014 12:08 PM)Rhaevyn Hart Wrote:  

Undecided

WELCOME BACK!

I didn't think you were a sockpuppet. I believed in you.

Thread Closed