Introduce Yourself HERE!
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 5 Average
25-03-2014, 05:16 AM
RE: Introduce Yourself HERE!
(24-03-2014 04:27 PM)laura Wrote:  Hello Smile

Well Hello to you too. Big Grin

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
Find all posts by this user
25-03-2014, 05:49 AM
(25-03-2014 05:12 AM)War Horse Wrote:  Welcome to the forum Banjo, I think you'll like this place, theres also quite a few musicians on board here.

I look forward to meeting everyone.

Many thanks. :-)

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
25-03-2014, 07:05 AM
(25-03-2014 05:49 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(25-03-2014 05:12 AM)War Horse Wrote:  Welcome to the forum Banjo, I think you'll like this place, theres also quite a few musicians on board here.

I look forward to meeting everyone.

Many thanks. :-)

Welcome Banjo and Ivy **waves**

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post
25-03-2014, 11:58 AM
Hi,

I'm from the UK. I Love the podcasts. You guys certainly seem to have an uphill battle in the US but thankfully times are changing there too. Keep up the good work.

I've been an Atheist since my school friend defaced the last paragraph of the bible by writing the word "Bollocks" on it on the first day of religious education lessons at school. We were 11 then; I asked him why he did it and he said because the bible was a load of crap. I already knew that but I have always remembered it and often wonder if we should all make a point of adding it to hotel Bibles around the world.

All my friends are Atheists and I haven't thought much about religion my whole life until moving to the middle east a few years ago. Now I can see how harmful religion is and how people's lives are directly affected by religious indoctrination and backward thinking. I now feel that I should be more vocal in my non-theistic views and hence the reason for joining up here.

Laters.
25-03-2014, 01:54 PM
(25-03-2014 11:58 AM)Sarcasm UK Wrote:  ...
the middle east ...
harmful religion ...
more vocal

Yes. Often a healthy combination.

So, good luck with that.

Dodgy

Welcome, fellow sarcy Brit.

26-03-2014, 08:37 PM
Hi everyone!

I'm almost 21 years old, grew up in England with one English parent & one American parent. Both non-religious, but not openly atheist. I'm grateful to them for leaving me to decide for myself about religion.

I now live in New Mexico with my USAF husband who is a full blown Christian! We keep that separate from our marriage though, and neither of us go to church so I guess he's not as 'full blown' as I think he is...

I am openly & proudly atheist - but I don't set out to offend people who aren't. Happy to have found a nice group of like-minded people - sometimes it's hard to live here in the states where religion (well, really just Christianity) is shoved down your throat every single day.

Great to meet you all!

prettylogical xoxoxoxox

'It's not a lie, if you believe it.' - George Costanza
[+] 2 users Like prettylogical's post
26-03-2014, 09:17 PM
(26-03-2014 08:37 PM)prettylogical Wrote:  Hi everyone!

I'm almost 21 years old, grew up in England with one English parent & one American parent. Both non-religious, but not openly atheist. I'm grateful to them for leaving me to decide for myself about religion.

I now live in New Mexico with my USAF husband who is a full blown Christian! We keep that separate from our marriage though, and neither of us go to church so I guess he's not as 'full blown' as I think he is...

I am openly & proudly atheist - but I don't set out to offend people who aren't. Happy to have found a nice group of like-minded people - sometimes it's hard to live here in the states where religion (well, really just Christianity) is shoved down your throat every single day.

Great to meet you all!

prettylogical xoxoxoxox

Welcome to the forum.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
27-03-2014, 01:12 AM
I'm an 18 year old Singaporean student studying law. I've been an atheist for about 4 years plus or minus.
30-03-2014, 02:45 PM
Never believed any of the religious stuff. Was an identical twin, dyslexic ,intelligent ,atheist and alcoholic before the age of 16 . Dad had died and Mom had some money. Needless to say there was trouble ahead .My twin took his own life age 21 and I spent 23 yrs in the US Air Force . I have been sober 30 yrs ,wonderful wife and two great kids. Only in the past couple of years have I been speaking out against religion and the problems I believeit causes. I live in the Bible Belt . It's frustrating to meet beautiful ,educated hard working people totally devoted to getting themselves and there children into heaven It simply cannot be healthy for individuals or the country for that many people to believe in all the nonsense . Happy I am not alone. I will calm down now.
[+] 1 user Likes J F M's post
30-03-2014, 04:06 PM
hello,

I am a closet Atheist Pagan. yes we do exsist! basically i observe the holidays for their nature side but no deities are worshiped. Hope that makes sense? I'm 39 year old woman from RI.
Just looking to chat with likeminded folks. maybe even meet other Pagan Atheists.

Smile Karen
Thread Closed