Introduce Yourself HERE!
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 5 Average
30-05-2014, 07:04 PM
RE: Introduce Yourself HERE!
(30-05-2014 06:25 PM)Baffomet Wrote:  Hi! New to the forum. I first found Seth's channel when... well that's it, I can't remember. I would love to point out a specific video, but I can't. I can't even tell how long I've been an atheist... Laughat

Well, you got yourself here, and that's a good place to start.

Welcome!

It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled. ~Mark Twain
Find all posts by this user
30-05-2014, 08:01 PM
Hello fellow atheists!

I'm a long time listener to this, The athiest experience & Ask an athiest. I have to say. No disrespect but "The Thinking Atheist" is the show that I never tire of. The other shows can get on my nerves from time to time but this one is always on point. Thank you Seth!

I'm from Cincinnati. We have a few active atheist groups around here. "Cincinnati Athiest Meetup" and the Free Inquiry Group (FIG). The meetup is more of a social and FIG is more educational and activist.

I'm a computer programmer, musician & sound engineer. I'd love to find the time to do a podcast. I first need to make sure I have something to contribute... but I feel it's so important that we build our network.

Anyway... Hope to chat with you all soon.

-Randy
30-05-2014, 08:09 PM
(30-05-2014 08:01 PM)movement Wrote:  Hello fellow atheists!

I'm a long time listener to this, The athiest experience & Ask an athiest. I have to say. No disrespect but "The Thinking Atheist" is the show that I never tire of. The other shows can get on my nerves from time to time but this one is always on point. Thank you Seth!

I'm from Cincinnati. We have a few active atheist groups around here. "Cincinnati Athiest Meetup" and the Free Inquiry Group (FIG). The meetup is more of a social and FIG is more educational and activist.

I'm a computer programmer, musician & sound engineer. I'd love to find the time to do a podcast. I first need to make sure I have something to contribute... but I feel it's so important that we build our network.

Anyway... Hope to chat with you all soon.

-Randy

TTA told me that you should have a gecko

[Image: 04a23ea760b160d5545281e6a84ad95c.jpg]

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
02-06-2014, 12:34 PM
Hi everyone.I'm 31/Male from a small state in india.Was born in a christian family(90-95 % of the population of my state are Christian).Was blindly believing in the christian god but than one gr8 day i found a clip of George Carlin's standup in youtube than from there to Bill Maher,than started looking up what atheism was and than found The four horsemen Richard Dawkins, Sam Harris, Daniel Dennett and Christopher Hitchens(Awesome!) and now there's no going back(i've tasted the forbidden fruit hehe..).
02-06-2014, 04:36 PM
(02-06-2014 12:34 PM)Ryden Wrote:  Hi everyone.I'm 31/Male from a small state in india. Was born in a christian family(90-95 % of the population of my state are Christian). Was blindly believing in the christian god but than one gr8 day i found a clip of George Carlin's standup in youtube than from there to Bill Maher,than started looking up what atheism was and than found The four horsemen Richard Dawkins, Sam Harris, Daniel Dennett and Christopher Hitchens (Awesome!) and now there's no going back (i've tasted the forbidden fruit hehe..).

A path to enlightenment that many afore you have trodden.

Welcome aboard Smile

02-06-2014, 06:22 PM
(02-06-2014 04:36 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(02-06-2014 12:34 PM)Ryden Wrote:  Hi everyone.I'm 31/Male from a small state in india. Was born in a christian family(90-95 % of the population of my state are Christian). Was blindly believing in the christian god but than one gr8 day i found a clip of George Carlin's standup in youtube than from there to Bill Maher,than started looking up what atheism was and than found The four horsemen Richard Dawkins, Sam Harris, Daniel Dennett and Christopher Hitchens (Awesome!) and now there's no going back (i've tasted the forbidden fruit hehe..).

A path to enlightenment that many afore you have trodden.

Welcome aboard Smile

How rude of you, you forgot to give him his gecko.

jk DLJ

But here is your welcome gecko Ryden.
[Image: williams-blue-cave-gecko-for-sale.jpg]

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
03-06-2014, 02:09 PM
Hi all, my name is Geoff and I'm Dawkins fanatic currently living in Wyoming via Missouri via Utah via Maryland.

I enjoy reading, working on my atheist proud raps (maybe I'll post some of my words here Drooling ) , and playing world of Warcraft

Also very into anime and comic books. Not very into sports. Anything else relevant I'll be sure to share!
[+] 1 user Likes DawkinsFan420's post
03-06-2014, 04:02 PM
(03-06-2014 02:09 PM)DawkinsFan420 Wrote:  Hi all, my name is Geoff and I'm Dawkins fanatic currently living in Wyoming via Missouri via Utah via Maryland.

I enjoy reading, working on my atheist proud raps (maybe I'll post some of my words here Drooling ) , and playing world of Warcraft

Also very into anime and comic books. Not very into sports. Anything else relevant I'll be sure to share!

Welcome, here is your welcome gecko.

[Image: gecko-h2.jpg]

*WoW is fun.

[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
03-06-2014, 08:41 PM
(03-06-2014 04:02 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(03-06-2014 02:09 PM)DawkinsFan420 Wrote:  Hi all, my name is Geoff and I'm Dawkins fanatic currently living in Wyoming via Missouri via Utah via Maryland.

Welcome, here is your welcome gecko.

[Image: gecko-h2.jpg]

*WoW is fun.

THANK YOU FOR THE GECKO, KIND SIR!
03-06-2014, 09:43 PM
When you run out of geckos, can we do Flo?, or Mayhem? maybe Jake from State Farm?
Wink
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
Thread Closed