Introduce Yourself HERE!
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 5 Average
06-07-2014, 12:05 PM
RE: Introduce Yourself HERE!
Hello all! Intellectual atheist here. I finally decided to join after browsing and lurking for a bit Cool.

Great site and forum, I look forward to discussing some interesting stuff with you all!
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like intellectual_warrior's post
06-07-2014, 12:25 PM
(06-07-2014 12:05 PM)intellectual_warrior Wrote:  Hello all! Intellectual atheist here. I finally decided to join after browsing and lurking for a bit Cool.

Great site and forum, I look forward to discussing some interesting stuff with you all!

Welcome to the forum.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
06-07-2014, 08:52 PM
Hello new people! Big Grin

It's good to have you with us!

[Image: graphics-hands-224461.gif]

[Image: ctmwelcome_e0.gif]

It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled. ~Mark Twain
08-07-2014, 01:12 PM
Hello everyone
I'm 17 from California and I just came out to my very religious family and it didn't go over well I would love to have some new pals to talk to
[+] 1 user Likes Dustinstig's post
08-07-2014, 04:04 PM
(08-07-2014 01:12 PM)Dustinstig Wrote:  I'm 17 from California and I just came out to my very religious family and it didn't go over well I would love to have some new pals to talk to

You are 17 too? Well good, here is your welcome shark.

[Image: Shark-Wallpapers-For-Android.jpg]

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
08-07-2014, 10:19 PM
Thank you
Thank you for the shark
09-07-2014, 11:59 AM
Where is the Writers' Room?
Hi. I'm a 59-year-old language teacher and former journalist. I like a good discussion but preferably not with most young people. I get enough of that during the school year. I was led to this site this morning. It's the only non-Facebook chat I have going. I was sponsor of our high school's first Secular Student Association, although it died soon after birth. Another group, Coexist, rose from the ashes. Raised Southern Baptist until 8th grade when we moved to a golf course and my Dad discovered that God actually lived there. Currently, basically, non-confrontational.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

[+] 2 users Like Maribeth Jones's post
09-07-2014, 12:13 PM
Welcome Maribeth Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
09-07-2014, 12:14 PM
(09-07-2014 11:59 AM)Maribeth Jones Wrote:  Hi. I'm a 59-year-old language teacher and former journalist. I like a good discussion but preferably not with most young people. I get enough of that during the school year. I was led to this site this morning. It's the only non-Facebook chat I have going. I was sponsor of our high school's first Secular Student Association, although it died soon after birth. Another group, Coexist, rose from the ashes. Raised Southern Baptist until 8th grade when we moved to a golf course and my Dad discovered that God actually lived there. Currently, basically, non-confrontational.

Here is your welcome shark

[Image: sandtiger-shark_1024x768.jpg]

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
09-07-2014, 12:21 PM
Dustin and Maribeth,

Welcome to the both of you. You will find we have all ages, and education levels here in the forums, very diverse perspectives, and a wide range of experience. Jump in on a conversation, start a thread (search function is always helpful as some things have been gone through a few times hehe)etc, but mostly, enjoy the intellectual Laughat , free thought encouraging environment. Thumbsup

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
Thread Closed