RE: Introduce Yourself HERE!
Hello new members and welcome to TTA Smile

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
Find all posts by this user
19-07-2014, 09:03 AM
To the new members -

[Image: 146020.gif]

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
20-07-2014, 02:30 PM
Hi, I like to go by Zora and am sixteen, turning seventeen in just a couple months. My family is kind of like a mix of religions based on what generation you were born in, so I have some Catholics in my family, my grandparents as well as aunts and uncle are Christian, and I believe my great-grandparents on some side were Jewish. My dad's Muslim and I've just recently labeled myself Atheist after many, many long conversations with another friend who is so as well. You could make quite the tropical blend once you take some of the extended family into consideration as well, I should think XD I was born in America and have been spending the last couple of years in Malaysia. I wish to further get into Psychiatry and possibly neurology, though I have quite the way to go. Hope to meet lots of new people on here and learn about other's views on religion, politics, fluffy animals and anything else that happens to catch their interest ^-^ Thanks~
[+] 2 users Like Zora_of_the_Night's post
20-07-2014, 07:28 PM
welcome to the sane part of the web, don't feed the animals, feel free to jump into a thread or start one. The search function is your friend Smile

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 2 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
21-07-2014, 12:01 AM
(20-07-2014 07:28 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  welcome to the sane part of the web

Blink aaaand it's gone...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
21-07-2014, 02:51 AM
I never gave a good introduction and did it in a lazy fashion as always. I will thus rereintroduce myself Big Grin

My name is Mr. Slave, I am 1+5-10+16 X 3 - 24 years old. If you are not good in math then I am 20 ya dumb fuck Tongue. I am a reclusive person and generally dislike being around people but at the same time love social interactions that are not personal. I was born into a Christian family and later got interested in Islam briefly until realizing I chose a religion worse than Christianity and unaffiliated myself with it while getting involved in Satanism, Hinduism, Deism and Paganism afterwards. I remained a Deist for a long time while exploring Satanism and Paganism until I just realized I was an atheist for a very long time. I eventually dropped titles and became ill concerned with labels while having a massive interest in Paganism and mythology. I also retained a heavy interest in Islamic philosophy and Arabic culture.

I like computers, love philosophy and enjoy religions ironically despite being occasionally hostile towards them.

Crazy you say?
Wouldn't a crazy man ask another man if he was crazy?! Hobo
[+] 1 user Likes Mr. Slave's post
21-07-2014, 03:19 AM
(21-07-2014 02:51 AM)Mr. Slave Wrote:  ... 1+5-10+16 X 3 - 24 years old.
If you are not good in math then I am 20 ya dumb fuck

As ever, punctuation is so important, isn't it?

((1+5-10+16) X 3) - 24 = 12 Dodgy

or

(1+5-10+16) X (3 - 24) = 12 x -21 = Benjamin Button

but

1+5-10+(16 X 3) - 24 = 20 Thumbsup

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
21-07-2014, 02:17 PM
Hi All,
My name is Sarah and I grew up as a fundamental Baptist pastors kid. I finally came to grips with my deconversion a few weeks ago at 28 years old.

I have a degree in Theology from the post high school days and am currently working on a double major in Sustainable Science and International Relations. I also have a wonderful, silly three- year old and a husband that is in the Coast Guard, which takes us to some great places!

I am still very much "in the closet" with my friends and family but have recently left the church where I was a worship leader.
[+] 3 users Like SarRumm's post
21-07-2014, 02:26 PM
Congrats and welcome!

"Name me a moral statement made or moral action performed that could not have been made or done, by a non-believer..." - Christopher Hitchens

My youtube musings: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfFoxbz...UVi1pf4B5g
21-07-2014, 03:02 PM
Welcome and congrats!

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Thread Closed