Introduce Yourself HERE!
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 5 Average
02-10-2014, 08:15 PM
RE: Introduce Yourself HERE!
(02-10-2014 02:13 PM)Noaidi Wrote:  Hi.
Lifelong atheist, looking for intelligent banter and fun times.
(That's my internet dating opening line, and it's got me nowhere so far...)

Ok. Lifelong atheist with naturalistic pantheist leanings. Looking forward to getting involved in the discussions.

Pantheist, eh? It's been rumored that was Einstein's leanings as well, somewhat. I look forward to your posts. Welcome! Smile

Be true to yourself. Heart
Find all posts by this user
02-10-2014, 08:36 PM
My Introduction
My name is Chris, I'm 36y/o, married for 11 years with a new baby, and have been an atheist the majority of my life. I just realized there was an atheist community and very excited to be a part of it! Where the hell have I been?!Angry
[+] 1 user Likes ChrisTheNonFollower's post
02-10-2014, 08:54 PM
(02-10-2014 08:36 PM)ChrisTheNonFollower Wrote:  My name is Chris, I'm 36y/o, married for 11 years with a new baby, and have been an atheist the majority of my life. I just realized there was an atheist community and very excited to be a part of it! Where the hell have I been?!Angry

[Image: 84580,xcitefun-welcome.gif]

to all the newbies!

[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
02-10-2014, 09:43 PM
(02-10-2014 02:13 PM)Noaidi Wrote:  Hi.
Lifelong atheist, looking for intelligent banter and fun times.
(That's my internet dating opening line, and it's got me nowhere so far...)

Ok. Lifelong atheist with naturalistic pantheist leanings. Looking forward to getting involved in the discussions.

Of course it hasn't been successful, you haven't specified your gender! People don't tend to like online dating going the route of chocolate boxes where you only find out the flavor once you've taken a bite. Tongue

Personally, I prefer pirates; pirates are the best gender.

Oh, and welcome.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
03-10-2014, 05:38 AM
Howdy Everyone,

The Thinking Atheist has been a revelation for me. I look forward to chatting with each of you.

-DA
[+] 1 user Likes DEPUTY ATHEIST's post
03-10-2014, 07:25 AM
(03-10-2014 05:38 AM)DEPUTY ATHEIST Wrote:  Howdy Everyone,

The Thinking Atheist has been a revelation for me. I look forward to chatting with each of you.

-DA

Uh-oh! The law has arrived. Best behaviour, everyone!

Welcome DA, have fun.

03-10-2014, 08:08 AM
Welcome Deputy Atheist! Enjoy the forums!

03-10-2014, 02:26 PM

-DA

Be sure to barbecue kittens, record the NFL without their permission and rip the tags off of your mattress.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-10-2014, 01:35 PM
Hey Everyone.
My name is Joel. I live in Arkansas. Im actually kind of new to atheism. I grew up in a strict Baptist church/household, but the whole regime of religion just never really seemed right to me once I got out into the world at the age of 14 when I went to the NM Military Institute. Looking for people that I can learn from and have more in common with...i.e. fellow atheists. Im currently in the middle of The God Delusion right now, and Im loving it. Hope to make some friends here.

Joel Mahill, USMC
04-10-2014, 01:58 PM
(02-10-2014 08:36 PM)ChrisTheNonFollower Wrote:  My name is Chris, I'm 36y/o, married for 11 years with a new baby, and have been an atheist the majority of my life. I just realized there was an atheist community and very excited to be a part of it! Where the hell have I been?!Angry

-DA

(04-10-2014 01:35 PM)JHMARINE86 Wrote:  Hey Everyone.
My name is Joel. I live in Arkansas. Im actually kind of new to atheism. I grew up in a strict Baptist church/household, but the whole regime of religion just never really seemed right to me once I got out into the world at the age of 14 when I went to the NM Military Institute. Looking for people that I can learn from and have more in common with...i.e. fellow atheists. Im currently in the middle of The God Delusion right now, and Im loving it. Hope to make some friends here.

Welcome all. Big Grin

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Thread Closed