Introduce Yourself HERE!
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 5 Average
22-12-2014, 06:31 PM
RE: Introduce Yourself HERE!
(22-12-2014 05:17 PM)unfogged Wrote:  
(22-12-2014 05:15 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Your real name is 'arve?' That's so unique. I like it. My real name is Deidre without the 32.

Your real name is "Deidre without the 32"? Now that's unique!
Big Grin

hahahaha!! Laugh out load

Be true to yourself. Heart
Find all posts by this user
22-12-2014, 09:26 PM
Hey everyone! I'm obviously new here. I have been in the atheist closet for a few months now. I've been raised pentecostal by very religious parents. My whole life revolved around church and all that bs (and still does...). I also happen to be gay. I came out to my immediate family (mom, dad, 3 sis and 1 bro) about a month ago. They practically beat me with the bible but I stood my ground on my sexuality for once in my life. I haven't been any happier than I am with myself for being in control of my own thoughts and beliefs and actions. I'm 22 and still live with my parents but I'm hoping to be off soon at a university...
23-12-2014, 08:28 PM
(22-12-2014 05:15 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Your real name is 'arve?' That's so unique. I like it. My real name is Deidre without the 32. Cool Nice to meet you. Welcome and enjoy the forums!

Yes, it is. Which makes me a subset of Harvey. And thank you!

The one, true, and real Harvey

Bene vixit, bene qui latuit
René Descartes
23-12-2014, 10:18 PM
My name is Kody, I'm a 19 year old college student in the United States studying animation.

Some of my hobbies/interests include: Music (anything and everything, I'm very passionate about it), nature, and spicy food.
[+] 1 user Likes Kody's post
25-12-2014, 04:38 PM
Hello, everyone. I am a sexagenarian gay man resident in New Zealand who has a checkered career, having spent the first forty years of his life as a devout Roman Catholic and the last twenty-odd years as an increasingly atheistic humanist. Although I readily acknowledge being an atheist, I prefer to describe myself by the wider, more positive term 'humanist' and also such terms as 'freethinker' and 'rationalist'. But we must not overlook the positive aspect of 'atheist' as referring to the freedom of the mind from superstitious beliefs in the supernatural.
[+] 2 users Like Cairsley's post
26-12-2014, 07:41 PM
Hello, it's nice to be here. I am an atheist. Not sure what else to say. Just want to hang out and see how it goes. Smile
[+] 2 users Like Kitty Galore's post
26-12-2014, 08:28 PM
(26-12-2014 07:41 PM)Kitty Galore Wrote:  Hello, it's nice to be here. I am an atheist. Not sure what else to say. Just want to hang out and see how it goes. Smile

Ah, stepping out on the One True™ atheist forum, I see. Tongue
[+] 3 users Like Cthulhu Dreaming's post
26-12-2014, 08:43 PM
(26-12-2014 08:28 PM)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote:  
(26-12-2014 07:41 PM)Kitty Galore Wrote:  Hello, it's nice to be here. I am an atheist. Not sure what else to say. Just want to hang out and see how it goes. Smile

Ah, stepping out on the One True™ atheist forum, I see. Tongue

I'm only experimenting? Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes Kitty Galore's post
27-12-2014, 01:02 AM
Well, I love the name, and the avatar. But especially the name.
One can never go wrong with an abundance of Kitty. Thumbsup
[+] 1 user Likes freetoreason's post
27-12-2014, 02:26 AM
I am a lonely athiest living amongst people I can't talk to in a moderate sized town in the bible belt. I've been questioning people's strange ideas since I was very young & hiding out to avoid confrontation my whole life. I have 2 kids who have had their share problems living amid Christians as well. I'm a 41-year-old recently single mom. I'm also a vegetarian & an INTJ. I guess I'm here to find a little solace among like minded folks.
[+] 4 users Like dalidaisy's post
Thread Closed