Introduce Yourself HERE!
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 5 Average
20-05-2015, 11:38 AM
RE: Introduce Yourself HERE!
Hi All,
I'm 62, soon to be retired, married 23 yr, love pets and sport kites. The best thing my Dad did for me was keep me away from faith from the start. Congrats to all those who lost their faith! Seth, you're doing a great thing! Thanks to all atheist activists!
Cheers from Colo. Spa, CO,
Jim
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like StogieJim's post
20-05-2015, 12:53 PM
[Image: Welcome_zpsdgkgg2xv.gif]

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
22-05-2015, 09:39 AM
I'm a 50 year old atheist that lives surrounded by Amish and works for an agency founded by the Catholic Church!
[+] 2 users Like Bajunk's post
22-05-2015, 11:02 AM
I'm a 34 year old living in northern Alabama. I encountered TTA through youtube and eventually found my way to the forums.

While Seth wasn't the impetus that lead me to atheism, he has provided a great resource both in information and entertainment.
[+] 2 users Like Ryan Newton's post
22-05-2015, 06:29 PM (This post was last modified: 22-05-2015 07:16 PM by quoin.)
Hello, After many, many years of generally not thinking about it, I decided that I never believed this God thing (I did try once or twice to end up with some New Age BS and I stopped going to church when I left my parents house and never missed it).

Since the Religious Right has been so obsessively taking over our politics, I have been looking for good ways to deal with them since the only answer they seem to have is because the Bible tells them so. That is what led me here.

Invisible, undetectable results don’t count
[+] 2 users Like quoin's post
23-05-2015, 05:17 PM
(20-05-2015 12:53 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  [Image: Welcome_zpsdgkgg2xv.gif]

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 2 users Like ELK12695's post
23-05-2015, 09:52 PM
Hi

I'm Cindy and have been on a 50 year journey to atheism. I'm so happy to have found so many like-minded people.

I'm looking forward to finding out more.
[+] 5 users Like Catfive's post
23-05-2015, 10:08 PM
Welcome All!

(23-05-2015 05:17 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  
(20-05-2015 12:53 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  [Image: Welcome_zpsdgkgg2xv.gif]

Been messing around with Cinema 4D Tongue

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
24-05-2015, 08:00 AM
Video RE: Introduce Yourself HERE!
Greetings!
When saying my name please pronounce the letters as if you were saying them.
M.A. Ross = Hem-Ay Ross
And now; On with the show:

M.A. Ross has been around the block a few times. He was born in California, but has done time (as a youth prisoner in the parental penal system) in Texas and Florida. He sang in the chorus, acted in the drama club, and wrote for the school paper. He was a cute chubby little Cub Scout and a fat f*#k of a Boy Scout. He became a creature of the night… willingly! After high school he studied commercial art in Phoenix, AZ and found out the sun detests night creatures. Also that Phoenix was about 5 years behind the rest of the country in practically everything. Moving back to California after art school he got a job swinging a hammer to pay the bills and vent his frustrations. He found a better paying job with a hospital and found venting his frustration on paper was easier and more productive than with a hammer. He sailed around life recklessly and aimlessly until he started to settle down with J.E. Gilbert for almost 19 years. But alas it was not to last. After a few more years of playing the field he finally established a life legally with K.R. Banks on September of 2013. They have been working on their house ever since.

Likes: Smiling, drinking, eating, smoking budz, camping, multi-medias, and fuzzy bear-men Thumbsup
Dislikes: Thieves, liars, hypocrites, bullies, egomaniacs, pineapple on pizza!Censored
Favorite TV: The Simpson’s, Robot Chicken, Metalocalypse, UFC, Kingdom, Halt & Catch Fire, Arrow, The Flash, Late Night Talk Shows Clap
Favorite Movies: Urbania, Raising Arizona, Princess Mononoke, and about a million more… Popcorn
Favorite Artists: Bill Janovitz (Buffalo Tom), Bob Mould & Grant Hart (Husker Dü), Robin Guthrie & Elizabeth Frasier (Cocteau Twins), Brendan Small (Metalocalypse), Harriett Wheeler (The Sundays) Randy Blythe (Lamb of God) Worship Slaves
[+] 2 users Like M.A. Ross's post
26-05-2015, 09:24 PM
Hello, all! My name is Rhonda. I live in Missouri, near St. Louis. I have been a fan of The Thinking Atheist since 2011. I used to listen to the broadcast every week when it came on. Lately, life has been making my schedule a bit more unstable, so I watch videos on YouTube a lot to keep up.

I am trying to get started in a culinary career, and am hoping it will be in food styling, or maybe recipe testing. I hope someday to write a cookbook of my own. I love to bake. I read a lot. I am a fan of baseball.

That is a little about me..
[+] 2 users Like nunurbz16's post
Thread Closed