Introduce Yourself HERE!
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 5 Average
23-07-2015, 01:02 PM
Introduction - from Minnesota
Hello!

I'm a 31 year old dude living in St. Paul, MN and I think LIFE IS AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL!!!

Every single day I am amazed at the beauty in the world, the beauty in different people from around the world, and in the complexity of life. To me, the fact that WE ARE ALIVE and conscious of this fact is humbling and mind-blowing at the same time. We are special; we are special as a result of our curiosity, intelligence, and relentlessness.

Our universe is constantly expanding, both literally as well as conceptually. We are exploring the infinitely vast universe at an increasingly rapid pace, and we are finding again-and-again that we are relatively insignificant. BUT WE ARE ALIVE.

In my opinion, being alive and aware of this reality is more amazing than the vastness of the universe. This reality makes life the most important and awe-inspiring phenomenon.

That's my 'introduction thought' for you all!

Here's to life, curiosity, and love!
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like cdc303's post
23-07-2015, 01:43 PM
RE: Introduce Yourself HERE!
Welcome CDC!

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
23-07-2015, 04:00 PM
Introduce Yourself HERE!
Welcome everyone!!!! Blanket welcoming for anyone I have missed!! Smile

**Crickets** -- God
23-07-2015, 04:02 PM
Hi Smile

I was invited by Dom, came to look around Smile

"My children, I created you, and I created this vat of boiling oil.
I will hold you over the vat and drop you.
If you promise to worship me I will catch you before you fall in.
If you do not promise to worship me, you have thrown yourself into the vat of boiling oil."

Yahweh was a sociopath.
[+] 2 users Like BornAgainAtheist's post
23-07-2015, 04:04 PM
(23-07-2015 04:02 PM)BornAgainAtheist Wrote:  Hi Smile

Hi BornAgain, good to see you here. I think you'll like it here. Just pull up a chair and chime right in. Drinking Beverage

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
23-07-2015, 04:07 PM
(23-07-2015 04:04 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(23-07-2015 04:02 PM)BornAgainAtheist Wrote:  Hi Smile

Hi BornAgain, good to see you here. I think you'll like it here. Just pull up a chair and chime right in. Drinking Beverage

Thanks Dom Smile

"My children, I created you, and I created this vat of boiling oil.
I will hold you over the vat and drop you.
If you promise to worship me I will catch you before you fall in.
If you do not promise to worship me, you have thrown yourself into the vat of boiling oil."

Yahweh was a sociopath.
[+] 1 user Likes BornAgainAtheist's post
23-07-2015, 04:09 PM
(23-07-2015 04:07 PM)BornAgainAtheist Wrote:  
(23-07-2015 04:04 PM)Dom Wrote:  Hi BornAgain, good to see you here. I think you'll like it here. Just pull up a chair and chime right in. Drinking Beverage

Thanks Dom Smile

Hi Welcome! Smile I love your username! Big Grin

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
23-07-2015, 04:48 PM
Ooooooooooooh, Newbies...

[Image: Newbie.jpg]

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
24-07-2015, 07:23 AM
Hi I am a 32 y/o Puerto Rican male. I have been an atheist for about 9 months now give or take. I have been coming to the site but not the forum for about a few months now. I have a wife who is Christian and I also have one daughter and one son as well. I look forward to seeing how this goes.
[+] 2 users Like rico1025's post
24-07-2015, 08:03 AM
Welcome Rico!

Thread Closed