Introduce Yourself HERE!
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 5 Average
29-07-2015, 03:58 PM
RE: Introduce Yourself HERE!
(28-07-2015 07:17 PM)hughgibson Wrote:  Hello everyone, I'm new here and have only recently "came out" as an atheist. I live in a small town in the bible belt and feel really alone at times, so needless to say I'm excited to find a community where I can discuss things without being considered an outsider and troublemaker.

Very nice to meet you! I'm rather new here too.
Find all posts by this user
30-07-2015, 01:37 PM
I heard about this place from the you tube and watched a lot of the pod casts and speeches and really liked what I heard. I dig the well reasoned approach as well as the fact that your well reasoned responses are not inflammatory just factual.
30-07-2015, 01:40 PM
Oh and as an addendum to previous post, My name is Josh and I am a 32 year old who has been working to free himself from his fundamentalist indoctrination.
[+] 1 user Likes dopplar's post
30-07-2015, 02:49 PM
(30-07-2015 01:40 PM)dopplar Wrote:  Oh and as an addendum to previous post, My name is Josh and I am a 32 year old who has been working to free himself from his fundamentalist indoctrination.

Welcome Josh! Smile

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
31-07-2015, 02:05 AM
(30-07-2015 01:40 PM)dopplar Wrote:  Oh and as an addendum to previous post, My name is Josh and I am a 32 year old who has been working to free himself from his fundamentalist indoctrination.

In me I had to just to take a puke.

#sigh
31-07-2015, 04:08 AM
Former christian and now a committed sceptic from the UK here...discovered Seth's podcasts around six months ago and have been refreshed by hearing that there are others who have been through my situation too!
[+] 1 user Likes DrPressure's post
31-07-2015, 06:52 AM
(31-07-2015 04:08 AM)DrPressure Wrote:  Former christian and now a committed sceptic from the UK here...discovered Seth's podcasts around six months ago and have been refreshed by hearing that there are others who have been through my situation too!

Welcome!

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
01-08-2015, 03:54 PM
I'm an idiot Big Grin. I accidently made a new thread without seeing this.

Hello, I'm Connor or ManiCon.
[+] 1 user Likes Manicon's post
01-08-2015, 04:56 PM
I'm an idiot Big Grin. I accidently made a new thread without seeing this.

Hello, I'm Connor or ManiCon.
01-08-2015, 05:16 PM
Welcome aboard all new additions, glad you found us.

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
Thread Closed