Introduce Yourself HERE!
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 5 Average
18-08-2015, 06:49 AM
RE: Introduce Yourself HERE!
Welcome to all the newbies of TTA. I offer you cupcakes.

Healthy cupcakes. Big Grin

[Image: flag-cupcakes.jpg#cup%20cake%201600x1600]

Be true to yourself. Heart
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
18-08-2015, 07:40 AM
Saying "Healthy Cupcakes" is a bit like saying "Intelligent Design".

Sure, it sounds great, and is emotionally satisfying, but if you look too closely at the concept, you'll find it's a lot of empty calories and really bad for you. Wink

A pity, that.

So can I have one of those? They look amazing. I love blueberry/strawberry food combinations. Had a baby spinach leaf salad with a sweet balsamic vinaigrette, chopped pecans, feta cheese, strawberries and blueberries... one of the best things I ever ate.

Still comes in second to this:
http://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/rich...539bea109f

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
18-08-2015, 05:37 PM
(18-08-2015 07:40 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Saying "Healthy Cupcakes" is a bit like saying "Intelligent Design".

Sure, it sounds great, and is emotionally satisfying, but if you look too closely at the concept, you'll find it's a lot of empty calories and really bad for you. Wink

A pity, that.

So can I have one of those? They look amazing. I love blueberry/strawberry food combinations. Had a baby spinach leaf salad with a sweet balsamic vinaigrette, chopped pecans, feta cheese, strawberries and blueberries... one of the best things I ever ate.

Still comes in second to this:
http://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/rich...539bea109f

*smears cupcake frosting on your face*

kidding Big Grin

you know what? i don't care for german chocolate cakes. not sure why. Blush

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 2 users Like Deidre32's post
18-08-2015, 05:42 PM
Not into sweets, but they are pretty to look at.
18-08-2015, 06:32 PM
(18-08-2015 05:37 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  *smears cupcake frosting on your face*

kidding Big Grin

Kidding? I call that a good start to a Tuesday night! Tongue

(18-08-2015 05:37 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  you know what? i don't care for german chocolate cakes. not sure why. Blush

Oh. Damn. And I thought we had the potential to be friends. Laugh out load

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
18-08-2015, 10:13 PM
(18-08-2015 05:42 PM)Mrs.B Wrote:  Not into sweets, but they are pretty to look at.

The cupcakes or Deidre? Tongue

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
18-08-2015, 10:36 PM
The food, nothing else!
[+] 1 user Likes Mrs.B's post
19-08-2015, 10:11 AM
I am Darin
I am 50 and spent much of my life as a Christian, a fanatical one at that. For me the death of my faith was a long and slow and miserable death. I am not really sure when it began but was at least two years ago. Around January this year I began to become aware of my lack of faith. I won't bore you with the details but about two months ago I finally accepted that I did not and could not believe. I am married and my wife continues to belief but no longer attends church. I know no other atheists so here I am on a forum looking for like minded people.
[+] 2 users Like Bloodspawn's post
19-08-2015, 10:58 AM
(19-08-2015 10:11 AM)Bloodspawn Wrote:  I am Darin
I am 50 and spent much of my life as a Christian, a fanatical one at that. For me the death of my faith was a long and slow and miserable death. I am not really sure when it began but was at least two years ago. Around January this year I began to become aware of my lack of faith. I won't bore you with the details but about two months ago I finally accepted that I did not and could not believe. I am married and my wife continues to belief but no longer attends church. I know no other atheists so here I am on a forum looking for like minded people.

Welcome Darin!
19-08-2015, 11:11 AM
(19-08-2015 10:11 AM)Bloodspawn Wrote:  I am Darin

Welcome! Yes

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed