Introduce Yourself HERE!
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 5 Average
04-09-2015, 04:30 PM
RE: Introduce Yourself HERE!
Not exactly the most intuitive interface, but I hope this is where I can introduce myself and not reply to someone else.

I'm a atheist who still believes in "a power greater than myself" for purposes of recovery from compulsive eating.

Meanwhile, I would like to know where I can post a comment regarding Penn Jillette's appearance on the podcast.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes sandeecohen's post
04-09-2015, 05:45 PM
(04-09-2015 04:30 PM)sandeecohen Wrote:  Not exactly the most intuitive interface, but I hope this is where I can introduce myself and not reply to someone else.

I'm a atheist who still believes in "a power greater than myself" for purposes of recovery from compulsive eating.

Meanwhile, I would like to know where I can post a comment regarding Penn Jillette's appearance on the podcast.

Welcome! You can start a thread if that is a topic you want to discuss. You just go to the main screen, pick a heading, and click "new thread" and then fill it out from there.
05-09-2015, 05:15 AM
Hi there

I am an atheist. I became an atheist about 3 years ago. The main reason for my conversion to atheism was reading my bible for a change, questioning the bullshit in there and then thanks to the internet and numerous good books I was converted!

I have since enjoyed reading numerous discussions and jokes on this forum.
[+] 3 users Like Daldo's post
05-09-2015, 08:10 AM
(05-09-2015 05:15 AM)Daldo Wrote:  Hi there

I am an atheist. I became an atheist about 3 years ago. The main reason for my conversion to atheism was reading my bible for a change, questioning the bullshit in there and then thanks to the internet and numerous good books I was converted!

Welcome!
05-09-2015, 09:09 AM
Welcome all new members!! Wish you the best on your searches in the forum!

**Crickets** -- God
05-09-2015, 11:01 AM
Hi. Just came to read.
[+] 1 user Likes mirawho's post
05-09-2015, 11:45 AM
(05-09-2015 11:01 AM)mirawho Wrote:  Hi. Just came to read.

Hi, Welcome Smile
05-09-2015, 12:11 PM
(05-09-2015 11:45 AM)jennybee Wrote:  

Hi, Welcome Smile

Thank you.
[+] 1 user Likes mirawho's post
06-09-2015, 08:49 AM
(05-09-2015 05:15 AM)Daldo Wrote:  Hi there

Welcome Daldo!

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-09-2015, 08:51 AM

Welcome Mirawho! Any specific topics you are interested in or questions you may have? Feel free to start a thread to ask questions, there are many knowledgeable people on here to help you

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed