Introduce Yourself HERE!
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 5 Average
07-09-2015, 02:39 PM
RE: Introduce Yourself HERE!
Hello. I'm a married 38 year old father of 2 and live in Georgia. So ofcourse, I am surrounded by religious privilege and am trying to do my part to help secularism become normal and respected in this portion of the bible belt.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Jluhmarty's post
07-09-2015, 03:48 PM
(07-09-2015 02:39 PM)Jluhmarty Wrote:  Hello. I'm a married 38 year old father of 2 and live in Georgia. So ofcourse, I am surrounded by religious privilege and am trying to do my part to help secularism become normal and respected in this portion of the bible belt.

Welcome!
07-09-2015, 05:41 PM
Hello, there! I'm a 38 year old married IT software developer living in Indiana. I enjoy performing music, astronomy, running, camping, and the outdoors in general.
[+] 2 users Like PerfectlySafePenguin's post
07-09-2015, 06:05 PM
(07-09-2015 05:41 PM)PerfectlySafePenguin Wrote:  Hello, there! I'm a 38 year old married IT software developer living in Indiana. I enjoy performing music, astronomy, running, camping, and the outdoors in general.

Hi there. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
07-09-2015, 06:06 PM
(07-09-2015 02:39 PM)Jluhmarty Wrote:  Hello. I'm a married 38 year old father of 2 and live in Georgia. So ofcourse, I am surrounded by religious privilege and am trying to do my part to help secularism become normal and respected in this portion of the bible belt.

Good luck!

And welcome. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
07-09-2015, 08:13 PM
Hi all, I am a 35 year old married man with 4 kids. I have been confused about religion since 13 when my best friend was "blessed" with cancer and found christ, was fully agnostic after she passed a year later. I have been an atheist for the better part of 7 years now. I am currently stationed with the army in Oklahoma. Between the military and churches on every street corner (barely an exaggeration) I feel a little overwhelmed and needed a place to read if not speak with like minded people.

The more we know, the more ignorant we become in the absolute sense, for it is only through enlightenment that we become conscious of our limitations. Precisely one of the most gratifying results of intellectual evolution is the continuous opening up of new and greater prospects.
Nikola Tesla
[+] 3 users Like myownslave's post
07-09-2015, 08:39 PM
Hi there.

Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
07-09-2015, 08:41 PM
(07-09-2015 08:13 PM)myownslave Wrote:  Hi all, I am a 35 year old married man with 4 kids. I have been confused about religion since 13 when my best friend was "blessed" with cancer and found christ, was fully agnostic after she passed a year later. I have been an atheist for the better part of 7 years now. I am currently stationed with the army in Oklahoma. Between the military and churches on every street corner (barely an exaggeration) I feel a little overwhelmed and needed a place to read if not speak with like minded people.

Welcome to TTA!
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
08-09-2015, 10:45 PM
Hello everyone!!!

New to the forum and looking forward to some good discussion and debate!

Cheers!
[+] 2 users Like JonMJ33's post
08-09-2015, 11:32 PM
(08-09-2015 10:45 PM)JonMJ33 Wrote:  Hello everyone!!!

New to the forum and looking forward to some good discussion and debate!

Cheers!

Welcome!
Thread Closed