Introduce Yourself HERE!
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 5 Average
15-09-2015, 08:12 AM
RE: Introduce Yourself HERE!
(15-09-2015 07:54 AM)Lost the Faith Wrote:  Hi everyone.
My name is Steve. I'm a born and raised New England Yankee now living in the great state (and free state) of Tennessee.
I am a recovered Born again Christian for about 6 years now. I m now a man of science...not superstition. Glad to be with you all.

I grew up in NE too, now living in CA. Welcome to TTA!

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
Find all posts by this user
15-09-2015, 03:10 PM
Introduce Yourself HERE!
Hi everyone, I'm Becky and I live in England. I'm 19 and ex-Christian for about 2 years, look forward to talking to you all Smile
[+] 2 users Like alligatortears's post
15-09-2015, 03:48 PM
(15-09-2015 03:10 PM)alligatortears Wrote:  Hi everyone, I'm Becky and I live in England. I'm 19 and ex-Christian for about 2 years, look forward to talking to you all Smile

Welcome!

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
15-09-2015, 10:59 PM
Hello everyone, my name is Pedro I am 19 years of age, I live in the USA, CA Bay Area, and I attend a local community college. I am excited to be here with you all.
Now for some background I was an Orthodox Christian all my life until last year when I accepted the fact that I was a Free Thinker. I know that I am somewhat of a neophyte in this area, however I am always open to learning and hope to learn something new from here.
Thank you
[+] 1 user Likes Pedro's post
15-09-2015, 11:40 PM
(15-09-2015 10:59 PM)Pedro Wrote:  Hello everyone, my name is Pedro I am 19 years of age, I live in the USA, CA Bay Area, and I attend a local community college. I am excited to be here with you all.
Now for some background I was an Orthodox Christian all my life until last year when I accepted the fact that I was a Free Thinker. I know that I am somewhat of a neophyte in this area, however I am always open to learning and hope to learn something new from here.
Thank you

Welcome Smile. I live in the same area (for now anyway).

[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
15-09-2015, 11:50 PM
Hiya Pedro.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
15-09-2015, 11:51 PM
(15-09-2015 03:10 PM)alligatortears Wrote:  Hi everyone, I'm Becky and I live in England. I'm 19 and ex-Christian for about 2 years, look forward to talking to you all Smile

Hello and welcome.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
16-09-2015, 11:05 PM
Thank you Thumbsup
16-09-2015, 11:06 PM
(15-09-2015 11:50 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Hiya Pedro.
Hello Banjo Smile
17-09-2015, 01:01 PM
I am a 47 year old male and an apostate.

My background is Roman Catholicism and grew up in a religious household. Although I abandoned Catholicism in my early 20s, I tried several "faiths" until I was in my mid thirties and then finally could no longer reconcile my supernatural beliefs with my experiences.

Abandoning religion was personally difficult and caused great stress to my father who blamed himself for my deconversion.

For several years I closed my mind to anything coming from the mouth of a person espousing religion, however, I have become more tolerant and evaluate each statement on its own rather than judging them based upon a person's "atheist credentials".

Thanks for having such a forum.
[+] 1 user Likes sean_del_oeste's post
Thread Closed