Introduce Yourself HERE!
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 5 Average
23-09-2015, 07:51 PM
RE: Introduce Yourself HERE!
First post. Introducing myself. If'n ya please.'

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
Find all posts by this user
24-09-2015, 07:23 AM
Hello! First post, etc. etc.

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
24-09-2015, 07:54 AM
(24-09-2015 07:23 AM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  Hello! First post, etc. etc.

Welcome! We have other hobbits here as well! Big Grin

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-09-2015, 07:58 AM
(24-09-2015 07:23 AM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  Hello! First post, etc. etc.

Welcome!

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
25-09-2015, 01:27 PM
Hey,
I'm Steve from North Florida. I teach classes online to children overseas, mainly English but sometimes math and what not. I've been a self-realized atheist and sceptic for about 4 years. I grew up Mormon and went to BYU once I graduated high school. I went to affirm my faith but found it all to be complete BS. I'm 25 now. I'm semi-open about my beliefs and I assert my opinion where needed.

I hope to meet people can help me become more introspective and intuitive.

Gump sat alone on a bench in the park
"My name is Forrest," he'd casually remark
Waitin' for the bus with his hands in his pockets
He just kept sayin' life is like a box of chocolates
Drinking Beverage
25-09-2015, 02:53 PM
(25-09-2015 01:27 PM)Stevetheist Wrote:  Hey,
I'm Steve from North Florida. I teach classes online to children overseas, mainly English but sometimes math and what not. I've been a self-realized atheist and sceptic for about 4 years. I grew up Mormon and went to BYU once I graduated high school. I went to affirm my faith but found it all to be complete BS. I'm 25 now. I'm semi-open about my beliefs and I assert my opinion where needed.

Hello! Big Grin
25-09-2015, 08:54 PM

Welcome!

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
28-09-2015, 02:42 AM
Hey everyone, I'm new here but a long time atheist.
I've been a Catholic, a Christian, Buddhist, Satanist, strong atheist, agnostic, and am now a Jedi (lol).
I'm interested in learning more about what constitutes arguments regarding the existence of god (or gods).
Also, I am vehemently opposed to totalitarian dictatorships Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Revolutionary's post
28-09-2015, 03:59 AM
Hello!

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
28-09-2015, 04:01 AM

Hello Steve.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
Thread Closed