Introduce Yourself HERE!
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 5 Average
17-10-2015, 04:24 AM
RE: Introduce Yourself HERE!
(17-10-2015 01:31 AM)aewilli Wrote:  I'm a 39 year old male from Nashville Tennessee. A recent out the closet african/american atheist. Martial arts practitioner fitness fiend and geek.

Welcome! I'm not from Nashville but I do watch the show with my wife from time to time...ugh did i really just admit that? No Big Grin Enjoy your stay and welcome to the light.

**Crickets** -- God
Find all posts by this user
17-10-2015, 05:32 AM
(17-10-2015 01:31 AM)aewilli Wrote:  I'm a 39 year old male from Nashville Tennessee. A recent out the closet african/american atheist. Martial arts practitioner fitness fiend and geek.
Welcome. My welcome baby ran away. I didn't know how you liked yours so I decided I'd give you a living specimen. And it ran away... What should I give you now? Sadcryface

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
19-10-2015, 09:14 PM
I tried an intro earlier. Not sure what happened? Oh well, a salute to all. I'm a 49 yr old from the southern United States.. I recently lost faith and gained reality. This looks like a great place to chat with like minded people.
[+] 3 users Like Captain Congo's post
19-10-2015, 09:22 PM
Welcome!

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
19-10-2015, 09:38 PM
(19-10-2015 09:14 PM)Captain Congo Wrote:  I tried an intro earlier. Not sure what happened? Oh well, a salute to all. I'm a 49 yr old from the southern United States.. I recently lost faith and gained reality. This looks like a great place to chat with like minded people.
No. We do not accept heathen unbelievers. Repent and ask his noodlyness for forgiveness.
Be sure to comment on how awesome the meatballs are, I heard that pleases it .

[+] 1 user Likes Lightvader's post
21-10-2015, 02:22 AM
Greetings and salutations! My name is Dave. I'm 47 years old and only a few months ago realized that I have been an atheist since my early twenties. I come from a very traumatic religious background in my youth and then a very revelatory religious background in my late teens and early twenties. Revelatory in that it lead me to being an atheist, though as I said I didn't realize that is what it was at the time. The more I listen and red, the more how I've felt for two decades becomes clearer and is given voice. I am really looking forward to speaking and meeting with like minded people. Thanks for reading. Yes
[+] 2 users Like Nightshift's post
21-10-2015, 07:09 AM
Hello Dave, welcome to TTA and enjoy your stay.

[+] 1 user Likes Lightvader's post
21-10-2015, 07:19 AM
(21-10-2015 02:22 AM)Nightshift Wrote:  Greetings and salutations! My name is Dave. I'm 47 years old and only a few months ago realized that I have been an atheist since my early twenties. I come from a very traumatic religious background in my youth and then a very revelatory religious background in my late teens and early twenties. Revelatory in that it lead me to being an atheist, though as I said I didn't realize that is what it was at the time. The more I listen and red, the more how I've felt for two decades becomes clearer and is given voice. I am really looking forward to speaking and meeting with like minded people. Thanks for reading. Yes

Hi, Dave! I'm Dave, too. Great name! Thumbsup

I too took a long time to realize I am an atheist. About a decade.

Welcome to the forum!

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 1 user Likes itsnotmeitsyou's post
21-10-2015, 08:59 AM
Welcome to the new guys and gals!

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes TurkeyBurner's post
21-10-2015, 10:30 AM
Welcome, Dave!
Thread Closed