Introduce Yourself HERE!
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 5 Average
11-10-2011, 10:37 PM
Wink RE: Introduce Yourself HERE!
Greetings from Texas, where some think this is their "own" country.
Being seeing you around the site...I do love thoughtful thinking people. Wink

Faith is believing what you know ain't so ~ Mark Twain Facepalm
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Dangerous Thinker's post
12-10-2011, 03:02 AM
RE: Introduce Yourself HERE!
Hi,

I'm a (but not 'The') thinking atheist from England, currently living and working in Seoul.

I've been atheist for around five years following my de-conversion from Christianity.
[+] 1 user Likes soodal's post
13-10-2011, 09:52 AM
Hello everyone,

I don't think I need to introduce myself as you all know who I am. I look forward to thought driven discussions with you all.
13-10-2011, 09:58 AM
I always knew christ was a troll. Welcome aboard. I'll try not to crucify your beliefs... Smile

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
13-10-2011, 10:11 AM
(13-10-2011 09:58 AM)lucradis Wrote:  I always knew christ was a troll. Welcome aboard. I'll try not to crucify your beliefs... Smile
You know my beliefs? You must be smarter than you look. I've never met a smart clown.
13-10-2011, 11:06 AM
Ahhh but I'm an evil clown you see.

Plus I'm less smart more smart ass.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
13-10-2011, 12:54 PM
(13-10-2011 11:06 AM)lucradis Wrote:  Ahhh but I'm an evil clown you see.

Plus I'm less smart more smart ass.
All clowns are evil so you already fit. I am shocked you said your brain is in your ass. Not something I would tell others.

And BTW if you already have an iron fist why would you need to specify that its made of iron. Its already an iron fist. Thats like saying your smart in your brain.
13-10-2011, 12:57 PM
Sometimes it's necessary to repeat certain words or key phrases for the people who are dimwitted or that read by skimming (the preferable method of bible reading). It's important that people are aware of the iron content in my fist made of iron. If they were unsure of it's make up they may get cocky or question my all consuming authority. Iron.

13-10-2011, 01:01 PM
(13-10-2011 12:57 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Sometimes it's necessary to repeat certain words or key phrases for the people who are dimwitted or that read by skimming (the preferable method of bible reading). It's important that people are aware of the iron content in my fist made of iron. If they were unsure of it's make up they may get cocky or question my all consuming authority. Iron.
Well it was the first thing I saw. So you are saying most people on this site are dimwitted?

Nice
13-10-2011, 01:03 PM
Not most... but the occasional... If you catch my drift, but my guess is you will pretend not to.

Ever see that movie Silver Bullet?

Thread Closed