Introduce Yourself HERE!
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 5 Average
13-10-2011, 01:06 PM
RE: Introduce Yourself HERE!
(13-10-2011 01:03 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Not most... but the occasional... If you catch my drift, but my guess is you will pretend not to.

Ever see that movie Silver Bullet?
No, but I will seek it out. Please explain further what Silver Bullet has to do with this.
Find all posts by this user
13-10-2011, 01:08 PM
(13-10-2011 01:06 PM)Jesus H Christ Wrote:  
(13-10-2011 01:03 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Not most... but the occasional... If you catch my drift, but my guess is you will pretend not to.

No, but I will seek it out. Please explain further what Silver Bullet has to do with this.

Nothing. I just started thinking about that movie while replying to you. Halloween is coming up you know... or Jesus ween if you like. It was based around a short story by stephen king, great book if you can get it (if you're the reading type) amazingly grizzly illustrations for the kiddies.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-10-2011, 01:10 PM
(13-10-2011 01:08 PM)lucradis Wrote:  
(13-10-2011 01:06 PM)Jesus H Christ Wrote:  

Nothing. I just started thinking about that movie while replying to you. Halloween is coming up you know... or Jesus ween if you like. It was based around a short story by stephen king, great book if you can get it (if you're the reading type) amazingly grizzly illustrations for the kiddies.
I may watch it with the kids for Halloween. But I have never understood what Jesus had to do with a rock band. Has Ween endorsed this?
13-10-2011, 01:15 PM
Please refer to this link.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
13-10-2011, 01:23 PM
(13-10-2011 01:15 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Please refer to this link.

Yea I went to that site after you mentioned Jesusween. I'll be honest with you, that site scares me. I do not know what they are trying to say. Are they trying be creative in there approach to preach the word of God or something? It seems like they are acting like they have new stuff to offer.
13-10-2011, 01:43 PM
(13-10-2011 01:23 PM)Jesus H Christ Wrote:  

Yea I went to that site after you mentioned Jesusween. I'll be honest with you, that site scares me. I do not know what they are trying to say. Are they trying be creative in there approach to preach the word of God or something? It seems like they are acting like they have new stuff to offer.

Welcome.

What does the "H" stand for in "Jesus H Christ"????

Horus???

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
13-10-2011, 01:55 PM
As an interesting side note, the story written by Stephen King that Silver Bullet is based on was called Cycle of the Werewolf. I think it may have been re-published as Silver Bullet though.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
13-10-2011, 02:04 PM
(13-10-2011 01:43 PM)bemore Wrote:  
(13-10-2011 01:23 PM)Jesus H Christ Wrote:  

Welcome.

What does the "H" stand for in "Jesus H Christ"????

Horus???
Holy.

Boy those videos are beautiful to look at. An awesome display of the world that God created for us.
13-10-2011, 02:08 PM
10 bonus points for Stark! I'd forgotten that it had a different name. Also the book features an insane amount of full moons.

13-10-2011, 03:33 PM
(13-10-2011 02:04 PM)Jesus H Christ Wrote:  Boy those videos are beautiful to look at. An awesome display of the world that God created for us.

Yes they are breath taking.....they evoke many emotions in me.

I dont think "god" created the world for us........there was creatures here long before us (Fossils loosely carbon dated prove this)

That aint having a dig at your beliefs friend....for I believe "god" (I hate that word) exists and is basicly the universe.........infintly old and pretty much beyond our limited comprehension.

No religion comes close to describing it........nothing outside of yourself can tell you this or explain it in anyway, shape or form. You have to look within yourself.

Seeing as I have your attention and you are a christian can I ask you a question???

You see before christianity there was lots of other gods that were worshipped.....which had laws made around them.....wars fought in there name.....blood spilled....etc etc.

Nobody worships these gods anymore.........so what makes you think your bible "story" is right???

Given history.

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
Thread Closed