Introduce Yourself HERE!
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 5 Average
01-11-2011, 05:58 PM
RE: Introduce Yourself HERE!
Hello everyone!

I'm a 17 year old staunch atheist from Alaska. I came out only about a year ago to my family (that was tough) and about 3 years ago to my friends (lost some...) and lost a 3 year-dated girlfriend (she was Christian) for being atheist.

Finally made an account on here after about a year of lurking; I want to join in the discussion!

Hope to learn from all of you soon! Smile

Eric.
Find all posts by this user
01-11-2011, 08:49 PM

I'm new

without

the vision of light

I'm man
02-11-2011, 01:32 AM
(01-11-2011 05:58 PM)Alaskan Atheist Wrote:  Hello everyone!

I'm a 17 year old staunch atheist from Alaska. I came out only about a year ago to my family (that was tough) and about 3 years ago to my friends (lost some...) and lost a 3 year-dated girlfriend (she was Christian) for being atheist.

Finally made an account on here after about a year of lurking; I want to join in the discussion!

Hope to learn from all of you soon! Smile

Eric.

Your views and opinions are more than welcome here! Welcome aboard Smile

"Sin, young man, is when you treat people as things" - Granny Weatherwax in Carpe Jugulum by Terry Pratchett.
02-11-2011, 09:38 AM (This post was last modified: 02-11-2011 09:45 AM by DaylightDusk.)
Hello WORLD!

Ima 17 year old Atheist in high school... Im very outgoing and warm hearted (most people dont see that in me) i refuse to get insulted for stupid reasons and i always give people i chance to speak out about there religious views. I'm not negative with anything unless you act ignorant about it

Im in the process of being in a screamo band.
Ive played guitar for ummmm 7-8 years now xD
I sing like The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus.
I have massive commitment issues cause every girl i get close to rips my heart out and says she hates me...

If you want to be negative or ignorant with any post.... just leave the page and dont try to start stuff with others ._.
[+] 1 user Likes DaylightDusk's post
02-11-2011, 09:49 AM

(02-11-2011 09:38 AM)DaylightDusk Wrote:  Hello WORLD!
Ima 17 year old Atheist in high school... Im very outgoing and warm hearted (most people dont see that in me)
I see that in you

Quote:i refuse to get insulted for stupid reasons and i always give people i chance to speak out about there religious views. I'm not negative with anything unless you act ignorant about it.
You sound like me. I can be a sweetheart, but an absolute dick if you piss me off.

Quote:Im in the process of being in a screamo band.
:o
Super hot.

Quote:I have massive commitment issues cause every girl i get close to rips my heart out and says she hates me...
Every girl isn't like that.
Trust me.
I wish most of my ex's would be friends with me.
I hate the way I treat people, but that's just something that I'm going to have to work on.

Quote:If you want to be negative or ignorant with any post.... just leave the page and dont try to start stuff with others ._.
I'm being ignorant. Wink UMADBRO?
[+] 1 user Likes calmyourtitsbro's post
02-11-2011, 09:52 AM
Heart
(02-11-2011 09:49 AM)calmyourtitsbro Wrote:  
(02-11-2011 09:38 AM)DaylightDusk Wrote:  Hello WORLD!
Ima 17 year old Atheist in high school... Im very outgoing and warm hearted (most people dont see that in me)
I see that in you

Quote:i refuse to get insulted for stupid reasons and i always give people i chance to speak out about there religious views. I'm not negative with anything unless you act ignorant about it.
You sound like me. I can be a sweetheart, but an absolute dick if you piss me off.

Quote:Im in the process of being in a screamo band.
:o
Super hot.

Quote:I have massive commitment issues cause every girl i get close to rips my heart out and says she hates me...
Every girl isn't like that.
Trust me.
I wish most of my ex's would be friends with me.
I hate the way I treat people, but that's just something that I'm going to have to work on.

Quote:If you want to be negative or ignorant with any post.... just leave the page and dont try to start stuff with others ._.
I'm being ignorant. Wink UMADBRO?

LOLZ
02-11-2011, 10:19 AM
I'm Amber. High schooler. Born in the wrong place, in the wrong generation.
I play piano, and lots of suspense video games, read lots of Marcus Sedgwick, comics and mangas, skate, photograph, obsess over pictures of cats and vinyls, draw, sleep, drink lots of coffee, spend hours downloading music, talking on the phone, and eat boxes of hot pockets a week.

I'm typically a friendly, laid back, easy-to-get-along-with person. Don't complain much. I have my opinions, and I'm extremely understanding. I just like to talk. and learn. and laugh. I don't need much to keep content, you see. I don't have many enemies at all. My only enemy is the obstacle that none of us will ever actually know "Why?".
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like itsFerdinand's post
02-11-2011, 04:34 PM
(02-11-2011 10:19 AM)itsFerdinand Wrote:  My only enemy is the obstacle that none of us will ever actually know "Why?".

The same enemy as me! Well that and the fruit tree in the front yard that just won't die so I can cut it down without my landlady throwing a wobbly. Stupid bloody tree >_>

"Sin, young man, is when you treat people as things" - Granny Weatherwax in Carpe Jugulum by Terry Pratchett.
02-11-2011, 08:47 PM

I'm 36 years old and live in southern Louisiana. I recently discovered TTA and other atheist sites and blogs through podcasts on iTunes. I've been an atheist for many years but only recently began speaking freely about it. Living in Louisiana... well... I'm sure you get the idea. Tongue

I personally don't know any other atheists. Therefore, I thought I'd join the forum and see where it leads. I'm looking forward to a long stay.
[+] 2 users Like Ponderer's post
06-11-2011, 06:40 PM

I've been an atheist for a little while.

I'm 20, going to school for computer networking and I write fantasy novels in my spare time.
Thread Closed