Introduce Yourself HERE!
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 5 Average
17-11-2011, 08:00 AM
RE: Introduce Yourself HERE!
(16-11-2011 09:42 AM)paulesungnomo Wrote:  hey dude.... im a tattoo artist from maryland. i also have a Leviticus 19:28 tattoo. and i give them out for free. tons of people have them. that's pretty cool that someone somewhere else has one. i guess it's just too good of an idea for only one person to come up with it. this is mine (cell phone photo... not a good one)
[Image: oie_2122339uh5AMiYR.png]

This is great yeah I think it's ace that we both have the same idea. I love when Christians that have tattoos ask me about it.

Please read my Blog
"A wise man proportions his belief to the evidence"
- David Hume
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
17-11-2011, 09:15 AM
(16-11-2011 07:19 PM)andrewtn Wrote:  Yeah, come to find out my whole family (parents, grandparents) aren't actually Christians because they were baptized as babies and didn't make the decision to be baptized once they reached the age of reason and also because they weren't fully immersed. That's a no go on being a Christian.
Wow, there are millions of people who think they are Christians who would be insulted by that.

Me, I'm just amused by the arrogance and absurdity.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
17-11-2011, 07:30 PM

Been an atheist for many years.
[+] 1 user Likes old66's post
18-11-2011, 06:59 PM

Greetings!

Got writers block now, which is exceedingly usefull on a forum.

I can't really tell you when I became an atheist, I have always been an atheist.
[+] 1 user Likes Ragnar's post
18-11-2011, 07:41 PM

second thoughts, scratch my membership, you have a pillock (buddy christ)
19-11-2011, 02:44 AM
Hi all,
I'm an atheist who's got one foot out of the closet. But the more I read about other atheists, the more I would like to not be quiet about it. All of my siblings are religious, but we still get along. Waiting for the major discussion, though...
I'm a musician and am getting ready to release a Christmas CD! We'll see how that goes. Good to be here!

"Religion is the binky of a teen-age humanity."
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like yosemitesam's post
19-11-2011, 11:33 PM
I'm a former Christian living near Chicago. My deconversion to Atheism was a journey that took time beginning in ernest sometime around 2001 and completing around 2009. Sites like this one and other youtube channels, helped as I learned of other Christians who had many similar experiences as I. Since leaving theism behind, I feel liberated and intellectually honest about what I believe. My relatives are mostly religious and do not fully know that I am an atheist. Someday, I will have the courage to come out, but not at present.

I enjoy life, am in the Computer engineering profession, am in awe with science, and seek to learn. I have alot of interests and someday hope to be able to complete the Great American Novel. In the meantime, my wife and I try to share our time together as responcible, caring, and fun loving people.
[+] 3 users Like TerminusDeus's post
20-11-2011, 01:35 PM
Hi all. I'm Kristi. I'm 25, live in the outskirts of Chicago, I have an almost-five year old daughter (Dahlia) that I am homeschooling, I'm (among many well-worn hats) an artist, I repossess cars, and I have two atheist partners-in-thoughtcrime. Been a vegetarian for 12 years, an atheist for most of my life, and I fall outside the political spectrum, as an anarchist (I've been called a recovering Libertarian). I facetiously refer to myself as the "patron saint of travelers" because I volunteer through the Heartland Alliance's Travelers Aid program at O'Hare, and I'm known for picking up (and feeding, housing, or helping) hitchhikers, when my daughter's not there to fill up my car's back seat. As you may have guessed, I have a ridiculous sense of humor.

I have many Christian friends, so I'm well-versed in debate and respecting other people's decisions (provided they don't harm others - at least, without their consent Big Grin). Because I have a very unconventional life, I am very open-minded and accepting of people - but usually not very well-received in soccer mom circles. Wink

Nice to meet all of you, even if only in cyberspace!
20-11-2011, 03:29 PM
(20-11-2011 01:35 PM)Kristi.K Wrote:  - but usually not very well-received in soccer mom circles. Wink

Nice to meet all of you, even if only in cyberspace!

Anyone not well-received by soccer moms will find a home here.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
20-11-2011, 04:09 PM
Hello all, I'm Ambrose. I did a google search ("atheist forum") and there you were on page 2. Hi.
Thread Closed