Introduce Yourself HERE!
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 5 Average
18-12-2011, 05:56 AM
RE: Introduce Yourself HERE!
Hello, I'm Rose, I'm 22, I'm a student from UK. I'm really bad at introducing myself I don't really know what to say but yeah. I guess I was raised 'spiritual' but grew out of it. So the whole idea of organised religion seems totally alien to me, atheism was a pretty natural step.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like AnnaVelociraptor's post
18-12-2011, 08:19 AM
(18-12-2011 05:56 AM)AnnaVelociraptor Wrote:  Hello, I'm Rose, I'm 22, I'm a student from UK. I'm really bad at introducing myself I don't really know what to say but yeah. I guess I was raised 'spiritual' but grew out of it. So the whole idea of organised religion seems totally alien to me, atheism was a pretty natural step.

Welcome. Take a seat and make as much noise as you can. Articulated sounds are recommended but not mandatory.

Oh, no Hallucinations 4:11 says the 'gilded sheep should be stewed in rat blood' but Morons 5:16 contradicts it. (Chas)

I would never shake a baby unless the recipe requires it.
[+] 1 user Likes Malleus's post
18-12-2011, 11:40 AM
(18-12-2011 05:56 AM)AnnaVelociraptor Wrote:  Hello, I'm Rose, I'm 22, I'm a student from UK. I'm really bad at introducing myself I don't really know what to say but yeah. I guess I was raised 'spiritual' but grew out of it. So the whole idea of organised religion seems totally alien to me, atheism was a pretty natural step.

For someone who is bad at introducing yourself, you've fared pretty well.
Now you've been welcomed, jump in and tell us something earth-shattering.
No pressure...
Big Grin

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
18-12-2011, 01:41 PM

Hi there
Hope you are fine, here have a seat. *offering cookies and tea without milk* Make yourself home.
*evil voice* You are one of us now muahahahahahaaaaaa

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
[+] 1 user Likes Leerob's post
19-12-2011, 04:13 PM
(16-12-2011 11:04 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Jake, do you think he had a pet llama, named "Sabachtani"? He probably called it Saba. No ? Tongue

No pet Llama, but Jesus had a little lamb, little lamb, little lamb Big Grin... Jesus had a little lamb LOL And After he splash the blood around and killed it he revived it... that's his favorite game Big Grin... And in his bestseller he said that if we're all nice and follow the 10 commandments, we'll get to play with him too, because after all we're all a bunch of sheep hahahahaha!

There was a time when religion ruled the world. It is known as the Dark Ages.
19-12-2011, 05:07 PM

Hey welcome to the forum, its always good to have more people from the UK here. When our numbers are large enough we plan to take over the forum...but dont tell the others Angel

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
19-12-2011, 05:18 PM
(19-12-2011 05:07 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  

Hey welcome to the forum, its always good to have more people from the UK here. When our numbers are large enough we plan to take over the forum...but dont tell the others Angel

It's a good thing we Americans can't understand what you're typing in that strange, mysterious language.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
19-12-2011, 05:28 PM
(19-12-2011 05:18 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  It's a good thing we Americans can't understand what you're typing in that strange, mysterious language.

Phew! for a second there i thought we had been rumbled. Big Grin

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
19-12-2011, 05:31 PM
(19-12-2011 05:28 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Phew! for a second there i thought we had been rumbled. Big Grin

It's a good thing that your Scottish accent is practically incomprehensible to all non-UK residents Big Grin.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 2 users Like Hughsie's post
19-12-2011, 05:38 PM
(19-12-2011 05:31 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(19-12-2011 05:28 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Phew! for a second there i thought we had been rumbled. Big Grin

It's a good thing that your Scottish accent is practically incomprehensible to all non-UK residents Big Grin.

Is that anything like scrumping? Sounds delicious!

~Izel
Thread Closed