Introduce Yourself HERE!
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 5 Average
19-12-2011, 05:59 PM
RE: Introduce Yourself HERE!
(19-12-2011 05:31 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  It's a good thing that your Scottish accent is practically incomprehensible to all non-UK residents Big Grin.
My accents not that thick, but it is handy it means we can plan the coup out in the open right under the noses of these foreign devils.

(19-12-2011 05:38 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Is that anything like scrumping? Sounds delicious!

More like extreme scrumping!!! Tongue

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
Find all posts by this user
19-12-2011, 06:25 PM
(19-12-2011 05:59 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(19-12-2011 05:31 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  It's a good thing that your Scottish accent is practically incomprehensible to all non-UK residents Big Grin.
My accents not that thick, but it is handy it means we can plan the coup out in the open right under the noses of these foreign devils.

(19-12-2011 05:38 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Is that anything like scrumping? Sounds delicious!

More like extreme scrumping!!! Tongue

Pretty much adding "extreme" to anything makes it sound extra awesome.

Well, except maybe the phrase extreme hemorrhoids. Undecided

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
19-12-2011, 06:28 PM
(19-12-2011 06:25 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Pretty much adding "extreme" to anything makes it sound extra awesome.

It's not so bad if you use some extreme hemorrhoid cream.

19-12-2011, 08:33 PM
(19-12-2011 06:28 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(19-12-2011 06:25 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Pretty much adding "extreme" to anything makes it sound extra awesome.

It's not so bad if you use some extreme hemorrhoid cream.

Goddam, just throw some dirt on it. ... fuckin' pussies.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
19-12-2011, 09:48 PM (This post was last modified: 19-12-2011 09:50 PM by Erxomai.)
I tried spitting on it, but that didn't seem to help. I'll give the dirt a try next.
Isn't wonderful knowing that the newbies who come on here to introduce themselves will now be traumatized by talk of hemorrhoids? Well, I guess if they can get past this conversation, they'll be ok with HoC and ddrew.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
19-12-2011, 10:36 PM
(19-12-2011 04:13 PM)jakejakelamasabachtani Wrote:  
(16-12-2011 11:04 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Jake, do you think he had a pet llama, named "Sabachtani"? He probably called it Saba. No ? Tongue

No pet Llama, but Jesus had a little lamb, little lamb, little lamb Big Grin... Jesus had a little lamb LOL And After he splash the blood around and killed it he revived it... that's his favorite game Big Grin... And in his bestseller he said that if we're all nice and follow the 10 commandments, we'll get to play with him too, because after all we're all a bunch of sheep hahahahaha!

I like lambs. I had one when I was little. Our neighbors, who had quite a large place, had some sheep, (i called them the "ships"), and every spring we sheered them, and they all looked so "chilly", without their sweaters. They chowed on the lawn, so they never had to cut the grass.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
20-12-2011, 04:55 AM
'Ello! I'm Kyle, a 21 year old biology student from Canada. I was raised in a non-theistic environment, though it was made clear to me that whatever I chose was fine. Turns out I chose reason. Wink Not much else to say I guess, but glad to be here.

"Take the risk of thinking for yourself, much more happiness, truth, beauty, and wisdom will come to you that way."
- Christopher Hitchens
20-12-2011, 07:03 AM
(19-12-2011 09:48 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Isn't wonderful knowing that the newbies who come on here to introduce themselves will now be traumatized by talk of hemorrhoids? Well, I guess if they can get past this conversation, they'll be ok with HoC and ddrew.

I love that me and FSM have both just been promoted and rather mark the occasion by making some fantastic contributions to atheistic discussion we've gone and basically spammed the intro thread with talk of coups and haemorrhoids Big Grin.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 2 users Like Hughsie's post
20-12-2011, 11:07 AM
(20-12-2011 04:55 AM)kylestyle Wrote:  'Ello! I'm Kyle, a 21 year old biology student from Canada. I was raised in a non-theistic environment, though it was made clear to me that whatever I chose was fine. Turns out I chose reason. Wink Not much else to say I guess, but glad to be here.

Hey Kyle welcome to the forum. Pour yourself a beer, they Are in the fridge over that way somewhere...

20-12-2011, 11:09 AM (This post was last modified: 20-12-2011 01:38 PM by kingschosen.)
...I swear, if you atheists don't stop taking my lunch from the fridge...

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Thread Closed