Introduce Yourself HERE!
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 5 Average
20-12-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Introduce Yourself HERE!
(19-12-2011 08:33 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Goddam, just throw some dirt on it. ... fuckin' pussies.

Try attacking them with sandpaper.... Pussy!

Big Grin

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
Find all posts by this user
20-12-2011, 11:14 AM
(20-12-2011 11:09 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  ...I swear, if you atheists don't stop talking my lunch from the fridge...

You brought babies for lunch?

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
20-12-2011, 01:37 PM
(20-12-2011 04:55 AM)kylestyle Wrote:  'Ello! I'm Kyle, a 21 year old biology student from Canada. I was raised in a non-theistic environment, though it was made clear to me that whatever I chose was fine. Turns out I chose reason. Wink Not much else to say I guess, but glad to be here.

Good. We keep you. Tell us everything you know.

Welcome Smile

Oh, no Hallucinations 4:11 says the 'gilded sheep should be stewed in rat blood' but Morons 5:16 contradicts it. (Chas)

I would never shake a baby unless the recipe requires it.
20-12-2011, 01:38 PM
(20-12-2011 11:14 AM)germanyt Wrote:  
(20-12-2011 11:09 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  ...I swear, if you atheists don't stop talking my lunch from the fridge...

You brought babies for lunch?

Yeah, I guess it IS kind of my fault that my lunch is getting stolen.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
20-12-2011, 07:33 PM (This post was last modified: 20-12-2011 07:55 PM by jakejakelamasabachtani.)
(19-12-2011 10:36 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(19-12-2011 04:13 PM)jakejakelamasabachtani Wrote:  
(16-12-2011 11:04 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Jake, do you think he had a pet llama, named "Sabachtani"? He probably called it Saba. No ? Tongue

No pet Llama, but Jesus had a little lamb, little lamb, little lamb Big Grin... Jesus had a little lamb LOL And After he splash the blood around and killed it he revived it... that's his favorite game Big Grin... And in his bestseller he said that if we're all nice and follow the 10 commandments, we'll get to play with him too, because after all we're all a bunch of sheep hahahahaha!

I like lambs. I had one when I was little. Our neighbors, who had quite a large place, had some sheep, (i called them the "ships"), and every spring we sheered them, and they all looked so "chilly", without their sweaters. They chowed on the lawn, so they never had to cut the grass.
I love lamb too... it's wonderful in CousCous LOL

(20-12-2011 04:55 AM)kylestyle Wrote:  'Ello! I'm Kyle, a 21 year old biology student from Canada. I was raised in a non-theistic environment, though it was made clear to me that whatever I chose was fine. Turns out I chose reason. Wink Not much else to say I guess, but glad to be here.

Well Kyle you are certainly not from the Province Quebec if you're not theist... there's damn churches at every corner and each region have their Cathedral. If you are indeed from Quebec, then you must have been just like me... feeling your eyes and skin burn everytime you'd go near a church or walk on Church street (Avenue de l'Eglise). There is no cities or villages in Quebec without "Avenue de l'eglise". You know I'm actually black... but it's not because I was born in South America, it's because there was too much churches and church streets in my Province so my skin took a serious burn Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

There was a time when religion ruled the world. It is known as the Dark Ages.
[+] 1 user Likes jakejakelamasabachtani's post
20-12-2011, 08:15 PM
(20-12-2011 07:33 PM)jakejakelamasabachtani Wrote:  

Well Kyle you are certainly not from the Province Quebec if you're not theist... there's damn churches at every corner and each region have their Cathedral. If you are indeed from Quebec, then you must have been just like me... feeling your eyes and skin burn everytime you'd go near a church or walk on Church street (Avenue de l'Eglise). There is no cities or villages in Quebec without "Avenue de l'eglise". You know I'm actually black... but it's not because I was born in South America, it's because there was too much churches and church streets in my Province so my skin took a serious burn Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Hah, no, I'm from BC. Been to Montreal and Quebec City once though (and suffered due to my lack of French-speaking skills, not lack of religion Tongue).

"Take the risk of thinking for yourself, much more happiness, truth, beauty, and wisdom will come to you that way."
- Christopher Hitchens
20-12-2011, 09:16 PM
(20-12-2011 08:15 PM)kylestyle Wrote:  Hah, no, I'm from BC. Been to Montreal and Quebec City once though (and suffered due to my lack of French-speaking skills, not lack of religion Tongue).

Hey, you're from the Washington State of the North, awesome! Forget the atheist discussions, what can you tell us about the famous BC Weed?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
20-12-2011, 09:57 PM
(20-12-2011 09:16 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(20-12-2011 08:15 PM)kylestyle Wrote:  Hah, no, I'm from BC. Been to Montreal and Quebec City once though (and suffered due to my lack of French-speaking skills, not lack of religion Tongue).

Hey, you're from the Washington State of the North, awesome! Forget the atheist discussions, what can you tell us about the famous BC Weed?

Plentiful and wonderful, don't do it so much myself though (can't smoke and typical poor student).

"Take the risk of thinking for yourself, much more happiness, truth, beauty, and wisdom will come to you that way."
- Christopher Hitchens
[+] 1 user Likes kylestyle's post
20-12-2011, 10:53 PM
BC bud is good stuff. The hydro is no different than anywhere else (depends on the strain/grower/conditions etc) but that BC outdoor.....good stuff!!

.....still can't beat hydro though.........

So many cats, so few good recipes.
21-12-2011, 12:52 AM
(20-12-2011 10:53 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  BC bud is good stuff. The hydro is no different than anywhere else (depends on the strain/grower/conditions etc) but that BC outdoor.....good stuff!!

.....still can't beat hydro though.........

Funny...I just posed this question in the Cannabis thread and you already answered. You're like a frickin' soothsayer, dude.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Thread Closed