Introduce Yourself HERE!

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 5 Average
25-10-2010, 03:37 AM

RE: Introduce Yourself HERE!
Hello !
I am also a new member. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guy !

25-10-2010, 04:07 AM

(25-10-2010 03:37 AM)evelynz8735 Wrote:  I am also a new member. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guy !

Yes, of course. Be sure to browse the threads a while before you start posting and read the rules thread - there aren't many rules, so it's not going to be difficult.
Quote this message in a reply
25-10-2010, 07:13 AM
(25-10-2010 04:07 AM)2buckchuck Wrote:  
(25-10-2010 03:37 AM)evelynz8735 Wrote:  I am also a new member. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guy !

Yes, of course.

No, of course not.

Bots are not welcome here.

"Sometimes it is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness."
- Terry Pratchett
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-10-2010, 10:26 AM
LOL. Deleted four this morning myself.

[Image: StarkLord01.gif]
Find all posts by this user
25-10-2010, 11:26 AM
Yeah, it's a twenty-four seven thing, isn't it? Hopefully all the IP blocks will start to keep them away.

"Sometimes it is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness."
- Terry Pratchett
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
25-10-2010, 11:38 AM

(25-10-2010 07:13 AM)Unbeliever Wrote:  No, of course not.

Bots are not welcome here.
I had no idea Bots could post on websites, as if they were real (human) members. Undecided I'm clueless about Bot ability, clearly.
29-10-2010, 02:50 PM

Hello, I'm new here. Name is Phil (pip), I'm 25 years old. Idk how long I've been an atheist, probably stopped believing around the same time I stopped believing in Santa.
31-10-2010, 05:29 AM

Hey. I'm Armand Joseph, 18. I live in the republic of the Philippines. I was raised in a devout catholic family and community, attended sunday school, was enrolled in catholic schools up until I graduated from high-school. I am secretly an atheist in my community and if ever anybody here caught wind of my being an atheist, I will be cursed, mauled, and burned at stake at where I stand.
31-10-2010, 03:39 PM
(31-10-2010 05:29 AM)SilverhandXXIII Wrote:  Hey. I'm Armand Joseph, 18. I live in the republic of the Philippines. I was raised in a devout catholic family and community, attended sunday school, was enrolled in catholic schools up until I graduated from high-school. I am secretly an atheist in my community and if ever anybody here caught wind of my being an atheist, I will be cursed, mauled, and burned at stake at where I stand.

I hope you are exaggerating. That sounds like Europe during the dark ages.

If someone finds out that you are on an atheist website, just tell them you are trying to convert us. We will understand.
Find all posts by this user
31-10-2010, 10:39 PM

Hi guys!

I'm 22 years old, architecture grad student from Puerto Rico, soon moving to Barcelona, Spain. I've been an atheist since high school probably, educated in catholic schools, never could truly believe what my religion teacher told me and I didn't want to pretend neither so I got in lots of problems about that lol. Militant atheist since being a freshman in college.

Also, I want to apologize for any spelling or grammar errors in my posts since English isn't my primary language.