Introduce Yourself HERE!

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 5 Average
12-01-2013, 07:27 PM
RE: Introduce Yourself HERE!
(12-01-2013 07:22 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Fuck off. Big Grin

I have never actually visited that section until now.

So, who's better? Lionel Messi or Cristiano Ronaldo?!

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-01-2013, 12:47 PM
I am 58 year old guy in New England who only deconverted a year ago. Does that give me some kind of record for being the oldest deconvert ever?? Can Anyone top that? Not that I am proud of it.

Ellwood
[+] 3 users Like Ellwood's post
14-01-2013, 01:23 AM
Hello.

I'm Kaitlin, 15, I'm a high school student attending catholic school. I used to be mindlessly catholic myself, but as I began catholic school last year, I slowly transitioned from Christian to deist to agnostic to atheist.

I'm a closet atheist... My family's catholic. I come here for an outlet, and mainly to know that I'm not alone. Glad to be here.

: )

Better to be hungry and free than fed and in chains.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Kaloste's post
14-01-2013, 04:12 AM
Welcome to the forum, kaloste.

To my knowledge there are quite a few reformed Catholics around here, and a few teenagers too, you'll have plenty of venting outlets.

Make sure you take your time with that closet of yours, don't want to beat your doors down too soon.

A single action is worth more than the words it takes to describe it.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
14-01-2013, 09:36 AM
(14-01-2013 01:23 AM)Kaloste Wrote:  Hello.

I'm Kaitlin, 15, I'm a high school student attending catholic school. I used to be mindlessly catholic myself, but as I began catholic school last year, I slowly transitioned from Christian to deist to agnostic to atheist.

I'm a closet atheist... My family's catholic. I come here for an outlet, and mainly to know that I'm not alone. Glad to be here.

: )

Good to know that at least one good thing has come from a catholic education.

Welcome.

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
14-01-2013, 04:50 PM
Hello everyone, I'm Bob from eastern Arizona.I live in a small town of 12,000 people mostly Mormons.Ive been a closet Atheist for years but have decided to open up to my freinds and co-wokers. I have learned a lot from this web site in the last few months. Most of the religous people I talk to are nice . I work with Catholics, Mormons and a few Jehova Witnesses.Looking forward to being part of a great group... Smile
[+] 1 user Likes RationalBob's post
15-01-2013, 10:42 AM
I can change the font size too.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
15-01-2013, 11:57 AM
(15-01-2013 10:42 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I can change the font size too.
[Image: 002613400195.jpg?x=660&y=660&..._koD_KVg--]

[Image: vjp09.gif]
15-01-2013, 12:00 PM
(15-01-2013 10:42 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I can change the font size too.
Oh really? You don't say!

A single action is worth more than the words it takes to describe it.
16-01-2013, 12:14 AM
Cliff Notes: I'm a 53 year old former Pentecostal minister. I was raised immersed in the christian world, sang in the Gospel "Singin's" around S.E. Texas with my dad, and a few times on a Houston Radio show. President of my Pentecostal Young People's Association (bad sign: I wore Budweiser sneakers to the first meeting) as a teen, etc. When I joined the Navy I sort of stopped going and lived the wild life for a few years, then found my 'higher power' in a 12 step group. Later I returned to the fold and got the holy ghost. For the next ten years I was totally into it. In Spain I started a study group that became a small congregation and was licensed in the UPC.

Retirement from the Navy, divorce and moving to Saudi Arabia all culminated in the devolution of my religious beliefs and eventually coming to believe there is "on one out there". Now I'm trying to adjust to all the ways that has informed my view on life and things in general. Pretty hard to a conservative country boy.

I'm so glad to have found Seth, and the TTA community!! I look forward to meeting new friends here and watching myself grow as I spread my wings, feeling for the first time really Free!
[+] 2 users Like DavidW59's post

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Shocked I am just going to introduce myself and start things off light. Dru Denizen 17 570 13-01-2014 04:05 AM
Last Post: Dee
  Introduce Myself Nevillean 1 213 23-06-2013 07:56 AM
Last Post: morondog
  [split] Introduce Yourself HERE! Thinking Mom's Letter thinkingmom 8 601 10-06-2013 01:53 PM
Last Post: viocjit
  Derailed :D[split] Introduce Yourself HERE! hylonome 81 3,901 27-08-2012 12:14 AM
Last Post: Atothetheist
  Please allow me to introduce myself Caveman 12 724 29-03-2012 07:22 AM
Last Post: kingschosen
  Can I Introduce Myself Video3tech 24 1,730 27-03-2012 11:36 PM
Last Post: aurora
Big Grin Hello everyone! I'd like to introduce myself! justacityboy 24 2,612 26-05-2010 07:12 PM
Last Post: Unbeliever