Introduce Yourself HERE!
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 5 Average
05-12-2013, 03:30 PM
RE: Introduce Yourself HERE!
(05-12-2013 02:54 PM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  Information is usually not the friend superstition.

Yeah my friend superstition is that my friends all have fleas...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
05-12-2013, 03:58 PM
Hey. I'm Carly and I'm a 29-year-old female from Atlanta, Georgia. I have only been an atheist for a little over a year now. I'm not exactly an open atheist as it's not exactly feasible for me to do so now.
05-12-2013, 04:24 PM
welcome Smile

(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
05-12-2013, 09:06 PM
Hello, my name is Tim. I'm 33 and live in Georgia. (The state not the country.) I was raised Baptist but began to question my beliefs when I was a teenager. For many years I took the easy road and declared myself an Agnostic but a few years ago I realized that I was just lying to myself and since then I have never been happier or more free.

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
05-12-2013, 10:26 PM
Sweet, thanks for the introduction thread.

To introduce myself, I guess I'd say I'm new to these forums and atheism in general; I became an atheist august/november, after I learned more about the mormon church which I had been attending for years. I'm happy to be here and am looking forward to becoming more acquainted with the community here!
06-12-2013, 12:56 AM
Hello,

My name is Gordon Jerome. I was a member here a while back, but I think it's been over a year since then.

I was quite vocal in my support of the existence of God, and I was also pretty rude at times. I am not the same person I was.

What I'm looking for now are discussions about the existence of God in a calm and logical manner. I can fully appreciate the atheist position, especially in a world where we find the Church crumbling as an institution.

I hope I will be accepted back into this forum, because frankly, I really did have a good time before, and I would like to again, but maybe without all the hard feelings.

So, anyone up for a debate? Flex
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Gordon's post
06-12-2013, 01:27 AM
Hello Everyone! I'm a 60 year old singer songwriter, teacher and expat. I believe in truth, justice and compassion: the atheist way of life.
I came to atheism long ago, though I'm not exactly sure when that was. Perhaps it was sometime after my bout of born againism which I cured with a dose of Scientology and several years of excessivism. I currently believe in nothing and that fervently.
I waiver between antagonistic agnosticism and apathetic atheism (just kidding)! I try not to be aggressive about my atheism but I do get pissed off about organized religions and their attempts to infiltrate secular society.

"There's a sucker born every minute" PT Barnum (maybe)

The Grand Kadolz
[+] 2 users Like grandkadolz's post
06-12-2013, 01:30 AM
(06-12-2013 12:56 AM)Gordon Wrote:  Hello

Egsy! What's shakin'? Just in time for the holidays!

Welcome back to the forum. Smile

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
06-12-2013, 01:35 AM
(06-12-2013 12:56 AM)Gordon Wrote:  Hello,

My name is Gordon Jerome. I was a member here a while back, but I think it's been over a year since then.

I was quite vocal in my support of the existence of God, and I was also pretty rude at times. I am not the same person I was.

What I'm looking for now are discussions about the existence of God in a calm and logical manner. I can fully appreciate the atheist position, especially in a world where we find the Church crumbling as an institution.

I hope I will be accepted back into this forum, because frankly, I really did have a good time before, and I would like to again, but maybe without all the hard feelings.

So, anyone up for a debate? Flex

Egor ? Is that you ? Welcome back in any case.

Calm and logical, and TTA - I'm sure from your previous experience you must know that these rarely go together... We do try for the logical but calm... hehe... However you're welcome to give it a shot Tongue

06-12-2013, 02:09 AM
(06-12-2013 01:30 AM)kim Wrote:  Egsy! What's shakin'? Just in time for the holidays!

Welcome back to the forum. Smile

Kim...it's been too long. Wink

(06-12-2013 01:35 AM)morondog Wrote:  Egor ? Is that you ? Welcome back in any case.

Calm and logical, and TTA - I'm sure from your previous experience you must know that these rarely go together... We do try for the logical but calm... hehe... However you're welcome to give it a shot Tongue

Well, I'm a new man. I think. Unsure
I mean, I can't say the sarcasm is gone, yeah, Consider
Anyway, I'm glad to be back. Now that I'm approved, I'll introduce myself properly.
But I am a new man...I am.
Why do I get a feeling our reunion is a bit like this...

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed