Introduce Yourself HERE!

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 5 Average
11-07-2014, 04:56 AM
RE: Introduce Yourself HERE!
(11-07-2014 04:13 AM)BillHicksWorshipper Wrote:  Hello.
My name is Jennifer. I am an Oregonian and an accounting major. I've been an atheist 14 years, after being exposed to George Carlin, Bill Hicks, and Carl Sagan.

Nice to meet all of you. Big Grin I look forward to the experience here.

Welcome to the forum.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-07-2014, 06:42 PM
My name is Dean and I was raised a born again christian. I was a worship leader at teen challenge ,one of the biggest drug rehabs in the world.I also went to Love Church from grades 1 through 8th and was deeply mind fucked by the christian church.The thing i saw were mind blowing you wouldn't believe me if i told you and after all that i remained a christian up infill i heard the thinking atheist .It has changed my life and already am getting horrible response from family,that data has ahold of me now!! HELPGasp
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes america's post
Yesterday, 11:06 PM
This is a FIRST for me - so pardon me if I make any mistakes. I live in Alaska, am 57 yoa and have been an atheist all of my life, although I was raised roman catholic, was made to attend catholic school from 1st thru 6th grade, attended mass 6 days/wk, attended catechism during jr. high - never bought into it but felt helpless to do or say anything about it. As an adult, I am finally free. It's nice to connect to others. Love these podcasts and am loving this website.
Find all posts by this user