Introducing Myself

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-07-2014, 01:48 PM
Introducing Myself
Hi, I am happy to have found this group. I really need some atheist friends. All of my friends and famiy are religious to some degree. I can never express myself to any of them without ending up feeling guilty for causing some sort of friction or a fight. They don't feel upset, because they are always right in their beliefs, it is me that is offending them. I was born and raised a catholic, attended 12 years of catholic schools, but I started to doubt in my 30's and now as a senior citizen, I am definitley an atheist. I am looking forward to connecting here with people like myself, young and old alike.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-07-2014, 06:43 PM
RE: Introducing Myself
(24-07-2014 01:48 PM)Gerimay Wrote:  Hi, I am happy to have found this group. I really need some atheist friends. All of my friends and famiy are religious to some degree. I can never express myself to any of them without ending up feeling guilty for causing some sort of friction or a fight. They don't feel upset, because they are always right in their beliefs, it is me that is offending them. I was born and raised a catholic, attended 12 years of catholic schools, but I started to doubt in my 30's and now as a senior citizen, I am definitley an atheist. I am looking forward to connecting here with people like myself, young and old alike.

Welcome
I also attended 12 years of catholic school but not as a catholic (strange I know).
Not quite senior citizen though.

Quite the eclectic mix here. Lots of info available and as always no question is silly.
Ask away.
[+] 1 user Likes RogueWarrior's post
24-07-2014, 08:17 PM
RE: Introducing Myself
Welcome aboard! Thumbsup
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post