Introduction

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-05-2014, 02:05 PM
RE: Introduction
Welcome Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2014, 04:44 PM
RE: Introduction
(02-05-2014 11:23 AM)esoteric.youth Wrote:  Have only read into one forum so far. But I feel I have been looking for a site like this for awhile now. Being a college student surrounded by very confused people I find it necessary to involve myself in some conversations that go further than the newest iPhone or Facebook and Twitter post.

I have an interest in philosophy, sociology, psychology, but not individually but as a whole. I have a specific interest in problems going on in the world due to people not understanding how to live a genuine life. Look forward to sharing some of my ideas and taking part in conversations with what I hope to be, some very focused and intelligent people.

Not going to get into too much detail but I do look forward to meeting more of you. Thank You.

Welcome, feel free to relax and look around. Have a question, ask, have a point of view, share it. Thumbsup

“That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.” - Christopher Hitchens
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply