Introduction

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-06-2014, 09:51 AM (This post was last modified: 23-06-2014 10:05 AM by Winterwolf00.)
Introduction
Hello there everyone, I'm new here so I thought I'd introduce myself.

My name is Cory but I'll go by Winter here, I'm from Texas, USA and I've been a recovering Christian for at least 5 years now.
I'm very opinionated and I love history, politics, debate, strategy games, reading fantasy and sci-fi and keeping up with current events.

I'm currently attending Gary Job Corps and learning the Security trade after which I plan to enlist in the Navy.
So yeah there's me in 10 seconds.

Trouble rather the tiger in his lair than the sage among his books. For to you kingdoms and their armies are things mighty and enduring, but to him they are but toys of the moment, to be overturned with the flick of a finger.”

― Gordon R. Dickson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Winterwolf00's post
23-06-2014, 10:03 AM
RE: Introduction
Welcome aboard the board, sailor.

I think you'll find plenty here to get opinionated about.

Yes

23-06-2014, 10:36 AM
(23-06-2014 09:51 AM)Winterwolf00 Wrote:  Winter
Texas

I don't know how much those things really go together...

Anyway, you seem cool. Welcome!

... this is my signature!
23-06-2014, 12:44 PM
(23-06-2014 10:36 AM)cjlr Wrote:  
(23-06-2014 09:51 AM)Winterwolf00 Wrote:  Winter
Texas

I don't know how much those things really go together...

Anyway, you seem cool. Welcome!

It's just a username I've used for awhile and I like it.

Trouble rather the tiger in his lair than the sage among his books. For to you kingdoms and their armies are things mighty and enduring, but to him they are but toys of the moment, to be overturned with the flick of a finger.”

― Gordon R. Dickson
23-06-2014, 02:14 PM
Welcome. Here is your welcome gecko

[Image: gecko-lizard-11132996.jpg]

[Image: hyena_icon_large_by_griffsnuff-d3juy9l.gif] All request for metazoa info and my larger projects should be sent PM
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
23-06-2014, 02:17 PM
Hello, welcome! Thumbsup
23-06-2014, 02:22 PM
hello , I like your username and welcome Thumbsup

Must we ourselves not become gods simply to appear worthy of it?
—Nietzsche, The Gay Science, Section 125
23-06-2014, 05:56 PM
Hello and welcome. Smile

Good to have you with us!

It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled. ~Mark Twain
23-06-2014, 06:38 PM
(23-06-2014 09:51 AM)Winterwolf00 Wrote:  Hello there everyone, I'm new here so I thought I'd introduce myself.

My name is Cory but I'll go by Winter here, I'm from Texas, USA and I've been a recovering Christian for at least 5 years now.
I'm very opinionated and I love history, politics, debate, strategy games, reading fantasy and sci-fi and keeping up with current events.

I'm currently attending Gary Job Corps and learning the Security trade after which I plan to enlist in the Navy.

Welcome! Go navy, I am an active duty CWO and have been in 28 years, if you got questions about the navy, or atheism etc, just let me know.

“That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.” - Christopher Hitchens
24-06-2014, 07:22 AM
(23-06-2014 06:38 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  
(23-06-2014 09:51 AM)Winterwolf00 Wrote:  Hello there everyone, I'm new here so I thought I'd introduce myself.

Welcome! Go navy, I am an active duty CWO and have been in 28 years, if you got questions about the navy, or atheism etc, just let me know.
Actually if you don't mind I do have some questions about the Navy, would you rather I ask them here or PM you?

― Gordon R. Dickson