Introduction Whats Your Function?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-09-2015, 05:38 AM
RE: Introduction Whats Your Function?
(22-09-2015 06:43 PM)NASB Wrote:  Hello...

Been a Christian for about fifteen years now. Forgot the exact date, but I remember it was on a Sunday morning. Anyways I am a bible believing Christian who prefers the NASB translation, hence my name. I don't care much for fundamentalist Christians, though most here would consider me one.

I can appreciate a good debate and hope to find some interesting conversation along the way. Don't care to be preachy, but it'll probably slip out once and awhile. I like being challenged in my faith, simply because it strengthens my walk as a Christian. So this is sort of old hat for me, spent time debating in Atheist forums in the past...

Anyways I won't be here as often as I like, but it should be rather consistent. So feel free to ask me any questions, say hi, or quote me a bible verse or two.

Later
NASB

Welcome.

NASB --- The US space agency for astronauts who don't quite make the "A" team???

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 11 users Like onlinebiker's post
23-09-2015, 08:18 AM
Greetings and welcome! I also preferred the NASB when I was a christian. Now I just view it as a more accurate representation of the bullshit as it was originally bullshitted.

Drinking Beverage

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Octapulse's post
23-09-2015, 09:15 AM
When I looked quickly at the subject title of this thread I thought it read "What's your fiction"

Welllllll....... To be discussed later.

But welcome to our humble abode.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
23-09-2015, 09:19 AM
Welcome aboard. I always like to see a believer of any type looking for knowledge and polite discussion.
[+] 1 user Likes Mr. Boston's post
23-09-2015, 09:54 AM
oh, you asked about my function . . .

∮= Δk×Δr - b

where k = knowledge
r = reason
b = bullshit

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Octapulse's post
23-09-2015, 10:15 AM
(23-09-2015 05:38 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(22-09-2015 06:43 PM)NASB Wrote:  Hello...

Been a Christian for about fifteen years now. Forgot the exact date, but I remember it was on a Sunday morning. Anyways I am a bible believing Christian who prefers the NASB translation, hence my name. I don't care much for fundamentalist Christians, though most here would consider me one.

I can appreciate a good debate and hope to find some interesting conversation along the way. Don't care to be preachy, but it'll probably slip out once and awhile. I like being challenged in my faith, simply because it strengthens my walk as a Christian. So this is sort of old hat for me, spent time debating in Atheist forums in the past...

Anyways I won't be here as often as I like, but it should be rather consistent. So feel free to ask me any questions, say hi, or quote me a bible verse or two.

Later
NASB

Welcome.

NASB --- The US space agency for astronauts who don't quite make the "A" team???

You beat me to it. Tongue

Hi! Welcome!

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
23-09-2015, 10:28 AM
Hello! Big Grin
23-09-2015, 05:38 PM
(22-09-2015 07:10 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Isaiah 45:7
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things. Facepalm
Yeah the KJV version is preferred by most Atheist. It's strange because every Atheist I know/talk too practices King James Onlyism. It's a cult... King James Only buggers, not Atheism.

The One forming light and creating darkness, Causing well-being and creating calamity; I am the LORD who does all these. -NASB Smile
23-09-2015, 05:44 PM
(22-09-2015 07:13 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Welcome!
Like the Gandhi quote. He liked the teachings of Christ, but hated Christians. Been there, done that.
[+] 1 user Likes NASB's post
23-09-2015, 05:45 PM
(22-09-2015 07:24 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Hi, & welcome! Shy
Careful what you wish for, tho! Confused
Tongue
:Confused